Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol  Your adventure has only just begun...

lol

Hottest you've ever had?

Put a toilet roll in the fridge for tonight.

thanks for the support guys. if i don't post much tomorrow it's because there is no signal in the toilet in work. 

My day has been ok. A few of you will know the missus (Leicester Lass) on here too.

A month or so before Christmas she had a little scrape with a taxi driver. Literally scraped the paint above his rear wheel arch. She gets an email saying he's claiming for nearly £5k! Turns out he's trying to claim to have his front door replaced, it didn't even touch him there! What an absolute Cuuunnnnt! Sends me fuming mad it does.

Hopefully he'll not get a payout the twat.

My day has been ok. A few of you will know the missus (Leicester Lass) on here too.

A month or so before Christmas she had a little scrape with a taxi driver. Literally scraped the paint above his rear wheel arch. She gets an email saying he's claiming for nearly £5k! Turns out he's trying to claim to have his front door replaced, it didn't even touch him there! What an absolute Cuuunnnnt! Sends me fuming mad it does.

Surely the loss adjustors or surveyors wouldn't sanction that?

Guest Col city fan

Certainly is ta Col

My daughter (1 year old) had a positive X-ray at the LRI today re a hip problem so were really pleased naturally

Good news mate! Kids eh.. we never stop worrying about em.

Had a group assessment this morning. Redesigning a website for a client, in which we had to have a testing program today. So we got an external person to test it, four of us took notes of her feedback while the main developer took the lead. All ready at 9am then our group's main developer was 12 minutes late! Impacted on our marks, and we only got 63% - we've been hitting 70s and 80s, and today should have been a stroll in comparison... Should still smash the unit but pretty disappointed with that because punctuality is key and so easy to get marks for.

Bloody group work, eh! ... Important day tomorrow as well in terms of work load, coming up to deadlines now, but I'm going to try and get away earlier and catch the train to Barnsley in time for our game.

Saw the pictures on Twitter mate. Literally cannot see how that can be £5k?! And the front door. Fvcking hell. 

Had a group assessment this morning. Redesigning a website for a client, in which we had to have a testing program today. So we got an external person to test it, four of us took notes of her feedback while the main developer took the lead. All ready at 9am then our group's main developer was 12 minutes late! Impacted on our marks, and we only got 63% - we've been hitting 70s and 80s, and today should have been a stroll in comparison... Should still smash the unit but pretty disappointed with that because punctuality is key and so easy to get marks for.

Bloody group work, eh! ... Important day tomorrow as well in terms of work load, coming up to deadlines now, but I'm going to try and get away earlier and catch the train to Barnsley in time for our game.

Good lad

Cheer the city on for me buddy please

• Like 1

If your mrs took photos and can prove this pay out is a sham, i would strongly urge you to take some legal advice

Spent the whole of yesterday doing my German coursework. It is actually very very hard and I'm only on the advanced beginners stuff! Went for a run for the first time in nearly half a year, about died. So a bit of a reclusive day (yesterday). 
Going to be more productive tomorrow, get cracking on some essay's about the UN and the Iraq 2003 war (it's fun, honestly!).

Guest Col city fan

Watching peppa pig whilst my daughter drinks her morning bottle and the wife is in bed after a late finish at work last night. Exciting stuff my life lol

You can't beat a bit of peppa pig mate..

My little niece watches 'in the night garden' and loves it..

Just looking out my window, I live on the bottom floor, and there is just a red fox lied down in the sun. I saw it climb across the fence and down, now it's just sleeping. I've been outside and took a photo of it, amazing as well, but I just can't believe how it's just lying there without a care in the World. Not sure how close you can get to them, saw it yarn and it's mouth and teeth are scary!

Just looking out my window, I live on the bottom floor, and there is just a red fox lied down in the sun. I saw it climb across the fence and down, now it's just sleeping. I've been outside and took a photo of it, amazing as well, but I just can't believe how it's just lying there without a care in the World. Not sure how close you can get to them, saw it yarn and it's mouth and teeth are scary!

It's a sign!

Generally they're very timid (unless threatened) and will bolt as soon as it sees you. On rare occasions though they can be quite cocky, one jumped up at my mate in broad daylight while he was mowing someone's lawn, pawed his chest and then jogged up the street