Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Nice day.

Lie-in, followed by a sausage sarnie and watched 'Filth' on DVD.

Then went swimming in the sea (fookin cold!) and finally went shoppin in Hunstanton.

I imagine if I ever won serious money, most days would be as chilled.

Forgot the 10 mile walk to the sea at Hunstanton! Edited by cambridgefox

Nice day.

Lie-in, followed by a sausage sarnie and watched 'Filth' on DVD.

Then went swimming in the sea (fookin cold!) and finally went shoppin in Hunstanton.

I imagine if I ever won serious money, most days would be as chilled.

Hard or what? Makes me feel cold just thinking about it!

Not today, but yesterday, I decided to take a day off from writing and my wife and I drove to a ski resort in the Pyrenees. Neither of us skis, but she wanted to see the snow, and Barney the Lab enjoys running around in it when he gets the chance.

So we left about ten on a gloriously sunny morning; it was hot all the way there, getting up to 23 degrees at one point. We got to this resort and had lunch in the open-air, surrounded by French schoolkids all kitted out with the right gear. A nice Croque Monsieur with a couple of glasses of red, then a bit of a walk, and back home. Not much really, but doing something like that on the spur of the moment is what it's all about.

Mind you, my bald old head is a bit red today - forgot to put suntan lotion on again.

Sounds a nice day.Your sea might be a bit warmer than Cols,I was in Beziers a few years back,really enjoy France in the summer,I'm sure you don't! Edited by cambridgefox

Guest Col city fan

Hard or what? Makes me feel cold just thinking about it!

lol

I took an age to get fully under and was the only one on the beach. I've swam in colder to be fair. Northumberland in Feb was very very cold.

Awesome couple of days. Barnsley was class and my favourite away game in a long time. Never seen us play so well on the road. Got arseholed and had a cracking night out. In between throwing up this morning I also found out I murdered my January exams :D

Went to the beer fest but because I never sent a staffing form back they never needed me. I was given a glass and a couple of tokens anyway. Saw the landlord of the Kings Head He's brewed a 5.2% ginger beer (no. 100 on the list) not bad.

1964781_10151911156282003_2074775739_n.j

If anyone goes to the Fest you may find one of my newsletter there near the food counter amongst the beer mags. Left 4 or 5 there.

Before I went there I had to go to the Health Centre to have my ears syringed. Strange sensation but it's done the job.

Edited by Rincewind

Finally almost recovered from being sick for close to 3 weeks, generally that makes life better. On the negative side coming back to mountains of work at work, then get accused that because i've been away for over a week that issues that have been around for 6-12months are my fault....soon told them where to stick it.

I've always felt more under threat/on edge in Nottingham on a night out. Dunno why

NTU?

I thought it'd be like that but living here for 3 years it's the other way round for me. Seem to find much more trouble back in Leicester, had no incidents of note in Nottingham yet.

Very true. My son is there at Uni and says its superb.

What course is your son on if you don't mind me asking?

Sounds a nice day.Your sea might be a bit warmer than Cols,I was in Beziers a few years back,really enjoy France in the summer,I'm sure you don't!

This has been the second-mildest winter since 1946, and apparently the Med is already easy to swim in. Might go down at the weekend - we're only 20km from a nice sandy beach.

I just had a really vivid dream that Uwe Rossler became our new boss, Mahrez had a good game and Rossler was absolutely vile about Lloyd Dyer. Said he'd been shit all season.

I'm outraged.

I was thinking the other day that he would be good here but he looks too mean :(

Wigan away,our fans spitting venom towards him,whilst he is in a state of confusion as to why.Would actually be funny,and also your doing.

**** off Uwe Rossler, oh what can it mean,

To a bald German walker, dropped Lloyd in my dreeaaaam.

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

**** off Uwe Rossler, oh what can it mean,

To a bald German walker, dropped Lloyd in my dreeaaaam.

A bald German walker? I'd never like to be on the recieving end of your abuse..