Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

A bald German walker? I'd never like to be on the recieving end of your abuse..

I can't stand the pricks.

Those needless little poles and the North Face cagoules.

Have you ever eaten kendal mint cake? You've got to be a wrong un to partake in that filth willingly.

Guest Col city fan

I can't stand the pricks.

Those needless little poles and the North Face cagoules.

Have you ever eaten kendal mint cake? You've got to be a wrong un to partake in that filth willingly.

lol..that's better..

:thumbup:

Awesome couple of days. Barnsley was class and my favourite away game in a long time. Never seen us play so well on the road. Got arseholed and had a cracking night out. In between throwing up this morning I also found out I murdered my January exams  :D

I saw your post about Viper Rooms, ah man, long time since I've been out in Sheffield. Class, mind. Mate's at Hallam but in his final year now. Scary how fast time goes.

I saw your post about Viper Rooms, ah man, long time since I've been out in Sheffield. Class, mind. Mate's at Hallam but in his final year now. Scary how fast time goes.

Aye it's a decent night out. Had to cycle over 2 miles uphill to get back to my accomm, quick drink and straight out at half 11. Absolute state in the morning.

Can't believe I'll be in my final year come September. Staying on for another couple of years, maybe even 3 after though so not too upset!

Aye it's a decent night out. Had to cycle over 2 miles uphill to get back to my accomm, quick drink and straight out at half 11. Absolute state in the morning.

Can't believe I'll be in my final year come September. Staying on for another couple of years, maybe even 3 after though so not too upset!

Yeah, same. We went in the same year as I recall. Flown by. Scary.

Crappy day at work being dragged here there n everywhere. Got the girl I'm seeing some black sambuca for ger birthday tomorrow- surprisingly hard to get hold of round here. Just been and seen her for an hour.

usually love Thursdays as its college Friday. However I've been asked to work in Telford instead. Dad gets his results tomorrow too

Crappy day at work being dragged here there n everywhere. Got the girl I'm seeing some black sambuca for ger birthday tomorrow- surprisingly hard to get hold of round here. Just been and seen her for an hour.

usually love Thursdays as its college Friday. However I've been asked to work in Telford instead. Dad gets his results tomorrow too

Hope if goes well for your dad Stu.

Guest Col city fan

Good luck mate..

Hope all goes well for your dad buddy

Dads results are great. Everything's still stable, two dots on his liver have grown by a millimetre but they're not concerned about that. No more treatment required just regular check ups

so ****ing happy

That's great news. :smile: 

Guest Col city fan

Dads results are great. Everything's still stable, two dots on his liver have grown by a millimetre but they're not concerned about that. No more treatment required just regular check ups

so ****ing happy

Good news buddy!!

Guest Col city fan

Thanks. Couldn't have asked for better news. Proper fancy getting hammered tonight

Go for it! News like that don't happen every day!

:thumbup: