Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

To be honest it does sound a bit forward. She will either think you are gay or a potential pyschopath or both. So why not mention it next time you see her, say sorry for being too foward, make a joke of it. Maybe she will admire your honesty. Better to leave it just hanging over you.

• Like 1

It seems to me that you like her & like her enough to care.  If you didn't, I don't think you would be worried about it.

If she's single & she's at all interested in you - I don't think you should worry & I'm sure she will have appreciated it.

Play it cool.  See if she says something nice to you.......maybe compliments your shoes?

Cheers, and I'll get my Cheaney brogues out next time.

natalie%20portman.jpg

:D

Thank's Rod. lol

To be honest it does sound a bit forward. She will either think you are gay or a potential pyschopath or both. So why not mention it next time you see her, say sorry for being too foward, make a joke of it. Maybe she will admire your honesty. Better to leave it just hanging over you.

Not for the first time.  But I think your right about mentioning it when I see her next.

Just bang her

lol

May have made a social faux pas. 

I went for a walk and I stopped to chat to a neighbour.  She was in the garden and we chatted about gardening and the nice weather this week...anyway a couple of minutes later I blurted out 'You have really beautiful hair' (she's a redhead, and I do love redheads).  I wasn't saying it as some corny chat up line, I just thought she had nice hair, but I am afraid it may of come across as creepy?  She smiled and said thanks but now I'm worried that it will be really awkward when I see her.

Maybe I'm over thinking it. I would like to hear a ladies perspective but any feedback appreciated.

:D next time you see her tell her she's got nice tits too.

Seriously though , most women like a compliment and i can't see how she'd take offence at that . I'm a bit surprised how sensitive you are actually 

i compliment ladies all the time now i'm at an age where they don't feel as though i'm being pervy ( even though i am) :D

:D next time you see her tell her she's got nice tits too.

Seriously though , most women like a compliment and i can't see how she'd take offence at that . I'm a bit surprised how sensitive you are actually 

i compliment ladies all the time now i'm at an age where they don't feel as though i'm being pervy ( even though i am) :D

lol

Well if it had been some stranger at a pub I wouldn't really care, but she's a neighbour, someone I will see quite often, I don't want her running inside everytime I come walking past. :D

I hope you're right. :)

Meh different women like different things. Some women like fake tans and trimmed eyebrows. I'm assuming if you like this women she must be reasonably classy and cool. Just be yourself, as cliched as that sounds.

Edited by bovril

lol

Well if it had been some stranger at a pub I wouldn't really care, but she's a neighbour, someone I will see quite often, I don't want her running inside everytime I come walking past. :D

if that happens then you'll know you've upset her , but i really doubt she will .

I actually think you'll get more of a friendly smile than usual  :)  :thumbup:

It all depends on how you phrase it, if she mentions that she's been to the hairdressers and you say your hair is lovely then she'll probably be flattered.

If you say your hair is lovely while you have your underpants around your ankles and you're furiously knocking 1 out, then she probably won't be.

Ahhh that's where I went wrong, cheers webbo.

It all depends on how you phrase it, if she mentions that she's been to the hairdressers and you say your hair is lovely then she'll probably be flattered.

If you say your hair is lovely while you have your underpants around your ankles and you're furiously knocking 1 out, then she probably won't be.

Yes it all about the little nuances. 

Women are such difficult creatures to understand aren't they? no wonder there are so many misunderstandings between the sexes . 

• Like 2

I wouldn't bring it up, it will turn it into a bigger deal and draw more focus onto it, rather than it just being an innocent, if slightly forward, compliment.

I am curious though as to whether you actually want to be with this woman?

No, ......well maybe lol ........no I don't.  She's lovely though.