Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was rather hoping purpleronnie was going to update us about the "redhead" situation . 

I can't help picturing them  as the tragic star-crossed  lovers Sean and Mary Kate played by  John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in the excellent old  film "The Quiet Man" 

Edited by Zingari

Steak wouldn't have worked last Friday would it? lol

We both like our pasta I know that but dya just get a jar of sauce or start from scratch?

What happened last Friday?

Well it's pretty easy to make a sauce from scratch (either a white wine/cream based or tomato) but it would probably impress her a lot more nevertheless. 

Steak wouldn't have worked last Friday would it? lol

We both like our pasta I know that but dya just get a jar of sauce or start from scratch?

From scratch. If you cant cook find a recipe on YouTube, practice it carefully and take notes.

Or alternatively, grab any old recipe online and just make it into a fun time by learning together.

Paella?chicken,prawns,monkfish,choritzo.fook me I would be impressed with that and your hands will smell of fish already!

You're also both likely to end up with food poisoning. I know he wants to get intimate with her, but both being trapped in the bathroom - one stuck on the loo while the other throws up in the sink, perhaps wasn't quite the romantic scenario he was envisaging.  >_<