Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

This girls round Saturday. We're cooking together lol

What the fcukin hell do I suggest though?

Figs â€“ Open figs are said to resemble female sex organs. The soft pinks and reds may get blood flowing, but so does the iron and potassium in these juicy, sweet fruits.

Cacao â€“ Chocolate stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and endorphins that make us feel good, very similar to the way we feel when falling in love. Chocolate is also dark, sweet, and sensual in every way. Use it wisely.

Avocado â€“ The Aztecs called it the testicle tree and an open avocado resembles a womb. The soft, buttery fruit is rich in nutrients that improve blood flow, protect the heart, and boost hormone production too.

Coconut Oil â€“ Coconut oil may not initially look like the sexiest substance on the planet, but watch how it melts in your hands and you’ll quickly change your mind. It makes a wonderful massage oil and personal lubricant that smells and tastes delicious. The healthy fats in coconut oil also boost energy and endurance, provide building blocks for hormones, and improve circulation. Careful with this one; things get slippery fast.

Throw all of those together and roll around in it :)

Edited by ozleicester

TYOTF you've had a girlfriend before right?? Surely you can't need this much help in trying to impress her.

Don't practise cooking or anything just try and make something together. If it turns out really bad you'll both just laugh about it.

Yes lol I've had a few. Just trying to put more effort in with this realising my previous errors. Know what I mean?

This girls round Saturday. We're cooking together lol

What the fcukin hell do I suggest though?

Ribs, slow cooked, get a nice rack of ribs from your butcher, smother them in BBQ sauce and marinade over night, wrap 'em tight, and I mean tight, in tin foil, if the marinade gets out they can go all sticky and burn a little. whack 'em in the oven 4 hours at 150, slow cooked, gives you plenty of time for other things while the house fills with the smell of pork. 3 hours of small talk/big actions, then an hour to do some chips/rice/salad/veggies the ribs will be melt in your mouth and fall off the bone, also good fun to eat with your fingers, plenty of slurping meat off the bone and licking fingers, just don't forget to wash your hands...

edit: score the meat a little too to get the marinade right in there.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

Guest Col city fan

Game off, postponed due to the fact she has a boyfriend/husband....or maybe she got someone to pretend in case I turned up.

oh well..it was good while it lasted.

lol