Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I always thought it was a red light camera. Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

Take it you got caught

Yep I certainly did on the way to the blackpool game. I blame the sunny weather, lcfc and The Stone Roses.

You are allowed 10% + 2mph so on that stretch of road 46mph.

It definitely used to be red light only. Perhaps they changed it when reducing the speed limit

I was going for a pint. Is it too late?

I have been looking at a few blog sites. One I put a link to the author also writes poetry. Mainly on disability. I downloaded their book from Amazon. I was looking for mine to edit the price and took me ages to find the page to do it. It won't let me do the Ebook for free.

It's now been reduced to 75p. The paperback has not changed.

I'm putting a link to that other blog on mine and hopefully she'll do the same for me 

I think I can get to the Kings Head for a hour. Bit bored now.

• Like 1

I was going for a pint. Is it too late?

I have been looking at a few blog sites. One I put a link to the author also writes poetry. Mainly on disability. I downloaded their book from Amazon. I was looking for mine to edit the price and took me ages to find the page to do it. It won't let me do the Ebook for free.

It's now been reduced to 75p. The paperback has not changed.

I'm putting a link to that other blog on mine and hopefully she'll do the same for me

I think I can get to the Kings Head for a hour. Bit bored now.

Never to late for a pint. I don't think? I am now playing with my daughter in the garden. Mainly with water. I filled a bucket with water. I wanted to fill the paddling pool. But it's too cold this evening.

She just tipped the bucket. The water has gone. I'm glad she didn't get wet and neither did I

I am going out to dinner in an hour. Should be good.

lol lol

Was this somewhere in Leicester?

No, Lytham near Blackpool.

All these Border Agency bods were mean Scouse bastards. One shouted "If I see him serving any more drinks behind here tonight, that's 20 grand straight away!"

Fair play to the three blokes left running the place amid the chaos. They carried on like nothing had happened.  lol

Guest MattP

No, Lytham near Blackpool.

All these Border Agency bods were mean Scouse bastards. One shouted "If I see him serving any more drinks behind here tonight, that's 20 grand straight away!"

Fair play to the three blokes left running the place amid the chaos. They carried on like nothing had happened.  lol

lol

They probably see it every week. Lytham is lovely, spent a bit of time there, was in Blackpool a few years ago and ended up in a place called Fairhaven as well after far too many beers, that was a session.

lol

They probably see it every week. Lytham is lovely, spent a bit of time there, was in Blackpool a few years ago and ended up in a place called Fairhaven as well after far too many beers, that was a session.

How did you end up there? Bird's house? Lytham's surprisingly rough on a night out though.

Mates coming up for the weekend so out in Blackpool tonight, all dayer in Blackburn tomorrow then Blackpool again tomorrow night. Just the time of year the stags and hens re-emerge and everything goes a bit batshit up here as well.

Guest MattP

How did you end up there? Bird's house? Lytham's surprisingly rough on a night out though.

Mates coming up for the weekend so out in Blackpool tonight, all dayer in Blackburn tomorrow then Blackpool again tomorrow night. Just the time of year the stags and hens re-emerge and everything goes a bit batshit up here as well.

Without saying too much, it was a "deal" that went a bit wrong. lol

I can imagine it's about now, we're going to try and get up there again over the summer. Very surprised Lytham is rough, thought the place was lovely.

Without saying too much, it was a "deal" that went a bit wrong. lol

I can imagine it's about now, we're going to try and get up there again over the summer. Very surprised Lytham is rough, thought the place was lovely.

lol

I think it's just the boozers we end up in. Just seem to be a disproportionate amount of rucks and glassings for a town that nice. Maybe it's the charlie that everyone's clearly on there. There are some very nice pubs and bars admittedly.

Long day... Finally completed the final part of my 12 minute documentary for Uni, started editing at 2.30 this afternoon and finished at 10. Just got in, housemate said she'd been cleaning all day so typical me I grab a drink and spill it all over the floor. Forced to mop it up, went to drain the mop and I snapped the bucket. Got a headache now, and still need to start an essay that's in for Monday.

Thank Heaven's I'm going Blackburn away tomorrow, can't wait for that.