Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

As soon as I got to work they sent me home as I wasn't needed, takes the piss. At least tell me before I leave.

You turned up for work, probably exercising to get there.

They said go home because they don't need you.

You get the day off.

What's wrong with that man? Sounds decent (apart from you'll not be getting paid).

You turned up for work, probably exercising to get there.

They said go home because they don't need you.

You get the day off.

What's wrong with that man? Sounds decent (apart from you'll not be getting paid).

I got the night off. And I need the money for Derby next Saturday and Leeds next Tuesday, gonna have to borrow some now.

Jon Richardson is quite funny live then :D

Fvck knows why he is doing Bedford then Scunthorpe then back down to Dunstable as logistics for his tour lol. If you don't know where Bedford and Dunstable are, they're about half an hour away from each other. These 2 places are about 5 hours away from Scunthorpe lol.

Probably like that 70s pop group by then end if the day?

Stiff Little Fingers :whistle:

*80's Punk.

Speaking of which, saw them in Leeds t'other week (touring the new album) - quality live.

Anyway, been a rather exhausting week - performed Little Shop of Horrors this weekend just gone - in from 5pm to midnight Monday and Tuesday, then coming in Wednesday to find that one of the cast, and a good friend of mine, had collapsed and died earlier that afternoon. Managed to still get the show on with a last minute step in and put on a pretty good show. Really want to just relax now, not have to write a 1.5k lab report and another 3k for my dissertation.

*80's Punk.

Speaking of which, saw them in Leeds t'other week (touring the new album) - quality live.

Anyway, been a rather exhausting week - performed Little Shop of Horrors this weekend just gone - in from 5pm to midnight Monday and Tuesday, then coming in Wednesday to find that one of the cast, and a good friend of mine, had collapsed and died earlier that afternoon. Managed to still get the show on with a last minute step in and put on a pretty good show. Really want to just relax now, not have to write a 1.5k lab report and another 3k for my dissertation.

They formed in 1977
  • Like 2

Stressful past week.

Got a job interview tomorrow for a postgraduate job which would be perfect, actually a job in the field I studied for with a pay which is quite good (at least for me!).

They liked my work before so heres hoping I make an impression.

Had that mixed in with someones 21st other night which ended up in the strip club, quite messy.

I'm aware, however they were most active in the 80's - like sabbath: you'd consider them from the 70's, they formed in 68.

They released their best record in the 70s. The term "pop music" was also much less of an insult in previous eras.

Basically, you're being a pedantic tit so you can remind everyone you like a few old bands.

• Like 1

As you may or may not know Microsoft are withdrawing support and updates to XP. A mate has put Linux on my main laptop. Atm I can switch from one to another as he has put it in a different area. Everythings opposite. Using the XP for now. Need to get used to the other.

Wow I have managed to log in with Linux with the correct password first time.

Edited by Rincewind

As you may or may not know Microsoft are withdrawing support and updates to XP. A mate has put Linux on my main laptop. Atm I can switch from one to another as he has put it in a different area. Everythings opposite. Using the XP for now. Need to get used to the other.

Wow I have managed to log in with Linux with the correct password first time.

Your life must be soo interesting.