Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Excellent, car is running and driving nicely, very comfy as well. Moving house at the moment so managed to move a lot of stuff across and tidy up a bit. Massive upgrade in accomodation and a car in one week.

Went to Tropeiro restaurant as well, they just bring different meat to your table until you can't eat any more. Uncomfortably full.

Went to my mum's house, this morning while she was at work. I used her laptop signed into Facebook, ebay and Hotmail...

She's just rang me, I need to go back round and recover her passwords for her.

Old people! :rolleyes:

Edited by Danizen
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Phew.... full-on week, now done...

Myself and her indoors are gonna get a curry in tonight and take in some TV.

The game tomorrow lunch, followed by a few bevvies down town with the lads.

Resting up Sunday then start the new job Monday.

Good luck on the new job Col.

College has dragged so badly today, it always does when clock watching. Been shopping got the food in and TV on.

Steve Walsh is down the Leicester Inn tonight giving a talk. Avoiding it completely though else I'll end up binging and spoiling tomorrow.

There's no such thing as drinking in moderation in my life lol

Guest Col city fan

College has dragged so badly today, it always does when clock watching. Been shopping got the food in and TV on.

Steve Walsh is down the Leicester Inn tonight giving a talk. Avoiding it completely though else I'll end up binging and spoiling tomorrow.

Cheers mate.

You're right. Drinking in moderation might as well not be in the vocab until you're in your 40's..

No hold on.. not even then..

lol

In my younger days I used to go to much more aways with a mate and the night before we always said we would take it easy.We used to get more battered with the " excitement " than a normal weekend.i once chucked up in the toilets during a match.Think it was Millwall away( old Den) surprised I didnt shit my pants too.

For those that replied to my above post I really appreciated all your comments. However I spoke to soon, today I saw a beating heat and the wife's 7 weeks preggers!

Had the day off work too, nice lunch, got a few bits done and finished with a glass of red! Best day in a long time!

Brilliant news buddy

Congrats

Guest Col city fan

In my younger days I used to go to much more aways with a mate and the night before we always said we would take it easy.We used to get more battered with the " excitement " than a normal weekend.i once chucked up in the toilets during a match.Think it was Millwall away( old Den) surprised I didnt shit my pants too.

lol

THAT was a scary old place the old Den.

I remember us getting torn apart by one Mr. Edward Sheringham..

For those that replied to my above post I really appreciated all your comments. However I spoke to soon, today I saw a beating heat and the wife's 7 weeks preggers!

Had the day off work too, nice lunch, got a few bits done and finished with a glass of red! Best day in a long time!

Brilliant, you must be so pleased.

Phew.... full-on week, now done...

Myself and her indoors are gonna get a curry in tonight and take in some TV.

The game tomorrow lunch, followed by a few bevvies down town with the lads.

Resting up Sunday then start the new job Monday.

Good luck Col .

Is it an apprenticeship?

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

Good luck Col .

Is it an apprenticeship?

Oh for goodness sake... another one who think's I'm a teenager!

lol

No mate, not an apprenticeship..

Great news!! Congratulations! I'm a Dad of two young ones. It's lots of fun.