Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Phew.... full-on week, now done...

Myself and her indoors are gonna get a curry in tonight and take in some TV.

The game tomorrow lunch, followed by a few bevvies down town with the lads.

Resting up Sunday then start the new job Monday.

Enjoy the match and the bevvies - wish I could be there, but I'll be watching on TV. And best wishes for success with the new job, Col (you don't need luck!)

For those that replied to my above post I really appreciated all your comments. However I spoke to soon, today I saw a beating heat and the wife's 7 weeks preggers!

Had the day off work too, nice lunch, got a few bits done and finished with a glass of red! Best day in a long time!

Congratulations Rob.

Guest Col city fan

Put the deposit down on a black labrador pup (bitch) last night, picking up in 4 weeks. Can't wait!

Nice one buddy. Make sure you spoil her rotten. .

:thumbup:

Good luck with the new job, Col.

Been on a work course all week for PRINCE2 - passed the Foundation in under 30 mins and then had my Practioner exam on Friday.  It was grim but :fc: I've done enough.

Out tonight for MsFoxy and my joint birthday party :scarf:

Good luck with the new job, Col.

Been on a work course all week for PRINCE2 - passed the Foundation in under 30 mins and then had my Practioner exam on Friday. It was grim but :fc: I've done enough.

Out tonight for MsFoxy and my joint birthday party :scarf:

Happy birthday to you and your mrs buddy

And fingers crossed re your exam result

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

Yesterday was great had a few beers went to the AFL and then the football with the boys bout 8 of us. I went home straight after the match with another mate and let them kick on like we usually do. Wake up this morning to a lot of missed calls and messages. One of my mates got king hit and is now in a coma, absolutely shaking at the moment.

Great day out at Burnley today, after having to get up at around 6am in order to catch the coach at 7.15am.

Cozy train ride back to Manchester after the match, where I've just indulged in a bloody spicy but very tasty Green Curry up on Deansgate.

Edited by MC Prussian

Yesterday was great had a few beers went to the AFL and then the football with the boys bout 8 of us. I went home straight after the match with another mate and let them kick on like we usually do. Wake up this morning to a lot of missed calls and messages. One of my mates got king hit and is now in a coma, absolutely shaking at the moment.

That's awful. Sorry to hear.