Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What did they play? Any surprises or just a "greatest hits" type set?

Bit of a mixture, dug the From Despair to Where acoustic, although the crowd messed up singing along. :D

I would have loved to hear Repeat but I thought it was a good setlist.

1,Faster

2.Your Love Alone Is Not Enough

3.Motorcycle Emptiness

4.(It's Not War) Just the End of Love

5.Europa Geht Durch Mich

6.Stay Beautiful

7.Everything Must Go

8.Rewind the Film

9.Show Me the Wonder

10.You Stole the Sun From My Heart

11.Enola/Alone

12.If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next

13.From Despair to Where (acoustic)

14.This Sullen Welsh Heart (acoustic)

15.Archives of Pain

16.Futurology

17.The Masses Against the Classes

18.You Love Us

19.Tsunami

20.30-Year War

21.Motown Junk

22.A Design for Life

Edited by purpleronnie

Have to sign on tomorrow and it's April fools day. Hope the DWP don't have anything nasty planned.

So do I. I doubt they will, they don't have enough brain power to think of something

Guest MattP

Have to sign on tomorrow and it's April fools day. Hope the DWP don't have anything nasty planned.

The only joke being played in that organisation is on the British tax payer.

Really want to go home for the Easter holidays but I cant as most post grad jobs I apply for I get an interview offer for. Dont mean to sound big headed, it is genuinely annoying but it can't be helped I guess

Edited by eastfox

All moved into my mates house now, just need to unpack and decorate. Bed's not turning up for 3 weeks though, just on a mattress at the moment :( Managed to swindle the en suite bedroom. Thoroughly jealous though, he's 24 and he's paid for this £350,000 house in cash!

What makes someone do that,we all get p!ssed and do stupid things( or is that just me) but that is a Sh!tty low blow.Hope he is proud of himself and your mate is ok.

When I was in Newcastle last year, I was standing at the bar and a guy in hoodie ran in and smashed a 660ml Peroni bottle against the guy next to me's head. Apparently it was just a random attack. Really shook me up that.

What makes someone do that,we all get p!ssed and do stupid things( or is that just me) but that is a Sh!tty low blow.Hope he is proud of himself and your mate is ok.

Last year, one of my flatmates was attacked randomly in the centre of Manchester. Granted he was alone, but some people make me sick... When I go out, I like to have a drink and a laugh, meet new people etc. We have all done stupid things while drunk, but I'd never attack someone (for no reason).

Decent afternoon session in Manchester with Bayern, Sochaux and FC Zurich fans yesterday. Spoiled by some utter jobsworth helmet of a bouncer who nearly came to blows with a Bayern fan standing on a table outside the pub, then told us "I need you to sit down" when we all stood up to have a photo together with scarves etc. Everyone was having a good time with no aggro. An absolute embarrassment to our country, people like him.

Edited by Voll Blau

Had an email off my sister. When I was up there last November she was telling me about something on the local news on TV. It was about a proposal to open a hostel and she said some of the comments prompted her to write a poem. The comments were the NIMBY type and one in particular angered her 'well its their own fault anyway'

I think it is a good poem. I can post the link if anyone wants to see it or the newspaper article. Not bothered either way and I have not been doing my 'preaching' so much lately have I?

I have others I can share the poem etc with so will post less on here.

Had an email off my sister. When I was up there last November she was telling me about something on the local news on TV. It was about a proposal to open a hostel and she said some of the comments prompted her to write a poem. The comments were the NIMBY type and one in particular angered her 'well its their own fault anyway'

I think it is a good poem. I can post the link if anyone wants to see it or the newspaper article. Not bothered either way and I have not been doing my 'preaching' so much lately have I?

I have others I can share the poem etc with so will post less on here.

Post the links, we can decide to open them or not.

Been really busy today and got a lot done. Developed a project for a financial institution in Ivory Coast. It's pretty good. And been able to do it all while relaxing in a nice cafe. 

Edit: Oh and I'm looking at a rather attractive French bird. My wife's in Zambia... :)

Edited by BaltimoreBlue