Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I have put the poem in my blog so the link is in my sig. I dont know where to post the article. I don't want to start a new thread for obvious reasons.

Post a link, and a short summary in one of your other threads. I know you've had a lot of criticism for starting new threads about homelessness (some of it justified, sorry!), so just use an old thread.

On the way back from my sisters I saw a very overweight woman with (I assume) her very overweight daughter who looked at least 11 years old and was dressed in a cow onesie, quite a sight, I wondered if she was wearing it ironically?   She should have gone with vertical stripes instead.

Busy, tiring.

Shit night sleeps, 7.30 wake up, football day at work, walked in and out of town at dinner, back to work for more football. 

Really I should do buses, & be more fitter, but walking around a Snooker table is my best bet for exercise  :P

Had to laugh at this girl at work. She's going around bragging about her nails which apparently cost £200 to have done. She wasn't impressed when I asked her if she bought them from the pound shop.

Although I feel a bit sorry for her if she really did have them done professionally. They look 'king terrible.

Edited by Danizen

Had to laugh at this girl at work. She's going around bragging about her nails which apparently cost £200 to have done. She wasn't when I asked her if she bought them from the pound shop.

Although I feel a bit sorry for her if she really did have them done professionally. They look 'king terrible.

I don't, if she spent that sort of money on nails, then she's a 'king idiot.

Had to laugh at this girl at work. She's going around bragging about her nails which apparently cost £200 to have done. She wasn't impressed when I asked her if she bought them from the pound shop.

If she spent that much on her nails she deserves to be ridiculed. I full set of acrylic nails, done somewhere 'posh', shouldn't cost more than £50 at the most. 

Been keeping an eye on the deportation of the young Mauritian girl today.

Looks like an appeal has failed and she will be deported in half an hour. Sad story.

True, astonishing really, although we did elect the uncaring tories didn't we....you reap what you sow.

True, astonishing really, although we did elect the uncaring tories didn't we....you reap what you sow.

It's about not setting a precedent. If she is allowed to carry on then what is stopping others who have no hope of asylum from coming in and grabbing a quick free education?

It's about not setting a precedent. If she is allowed to carry on then what is stopping others who have no hope of asylum from coming in and grabbing a quick free education?

I understand but TBH I don't really care, I would rather keep a clever talented young woman who has aspirations of being a teacher in this country than rip her away from her family.

I understand but TBH I don't really care, I would rather keep a clever talented young woman who has aspirations of being a teacher in this country than rip her away from her family.

Her family will be following shortly I expect. Not sure why domestic violence should be a reason to move from Mauritius to the UK? Did I miss something?