Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Wait a few years and then live the dream vicariously through Junior.

Junior's got a new best mate, Jake, there pulling MILF's let right and centre..........I can see me being third's on the ladies scale!!!!!!! :angry::cry:

It's not another Maidstone girl is it MF?

I gonna come down Maidstone, that's where the hotties *beer gogggles included* are!!!!!!!

So she doesn't much on your sausage, mate?????????????

Only kiddin, i'm sure she's great, when you going to let me date her??????

sometimes just a little nibble. whenever, what's mine is yours. you know that

It's not another Maidstone girl is it MF?

Not this time. I found Maidstone girls to be very hard work.

Junior's got a new best mate, Jake, there pulling MILF's let right and centre..........I can see me being third's on the ladies scale!!!!!!! :angry::cry:

I prefer GILFS

I gonna come down Maidstone, that's where the hotties *beer gogggles included* are!!!!!!!

Edited by Master Fox

Ahaaaargh...I've jus been fed wine by the bucketload by a colleague who invited us around en-famile...and so today was a cracking double header paired with yesterday - only then I discovered we'd signed Edworthy.

Now I wish to renounce any love of Leicester City.

Ahaaaargh...I've jus been fed wine by the bucketload by a colleague who invited us around en-famile...and so today was a cracking double header paired with yesterday - only then I discovered we'd signed Edworthy.

Now I wish to renounce any love of Leicester City.

If only it were that easy....

To think I'll be paying to watch Stevenage this afternoon.... :(

Wonderful day really.

Quite enjoyed the Academy match, especially Sappleton's piledriver that nearly broke the Bristol crossbar.

Then found the Stevenage game surprisingly entertaining once we'd got over our disjointed start.

Some memorable moments - Kingy's outside-of-the-foot party piece and Fryatt's extraordinary miss most of all - but there were good goals and some smashing football as well at times.

Finally got home to find my youngest son's in the running for the most terrific opportunity. Okay, if might yet not come off so I can't give details.

But there are several requirements essential to his having even been approached. Fast and skillful hard work, 100% reliability, willing and cool hand in a crisis, plus the ultimate level of honesty/trustworthiness.

Whatever the final outcome it seems the highest compliment that, at only 22, he's been considered to have ticked those boxes and I'm really proud of that. :D