Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

They know their audience. Sex offenders, swingers and sodomites.

The place amazes me, people come from across the county to eat there and it's shite.

Hey i used to work there dont go bad mouthing the super gynsills :ph34r:

Although there have been some wrong uns that have visited in the past and some right strange fvckers that have worked there over the years lol

but hey its one of the highest grossing pubs in the COUNTRY so cant be all bad. i think the carvery is class for the price

Getting rep points is easy. Wait til kingfox posts a thread fishing for rep (because he's the only one that gives a shit), get in there with the first reply and either post a snide comedy gif or outright call him a cvnt.

There's a straight +5 off the bat.

Plus you get the amusement of your cheap insult "outscoring" his inane drivel which you just know will make him cry.

Still obsessed with me I see.

I love you too smiley-blowing-kisses.gif

Getting rep points is easy. Wait til kingfox posts a thread fishing for rep (because he's the only one that gives a shit), get in there with the first reply and either post a snide comedy gif or outright call him a cvnt.

There's a straight +5 off the bat.

Plus you get the amusement of your cheap insult "outscoring" his inane drivel which you just know will make him cry.

+1 Finners

767. Just saying :D

I stopped counting at 3000 :whistle:

And I never get mentioned in the back slapping threads in general chat either  lol

That's why I don't like that type of thread.

Edited by Webbo

16th time. It's a doddle. I'm on the 10 week interval study, they used to think you could only do it every 16 weeks but now they are trying every 10. The whole process takes about an hour or so BUT the actual donating blood takes about 3 mins for me.

You can claim your parking fee back also but I choose not to. Smug **** that I am

• Like 1

Good. 6 hours over time at work on my day off in which I would've just been sat on the sofa watching films. Then went to give blood in town.

A46 traffic in and around Rothley/Cosso is doing my tree in though!

Why don't you go to the sessions at the catholic church?

16th time. It's a doddle. I'm on the 10 week interval study, they used to think you could only do it every 16 weeks but now they are trying every 10. The whole process takes about an hour or so BUT the actual donating blood takes about 3 mins for me.

You can claim your parking fee back also but I choose not to. Smug **** that I am

I'm a rare blood type, AB+, that cant give to anyone else but can accept any blood. Apparently they would love my plasma though.

BUT I've never been home long enough for them to be confident I've killed all my parasites and don't have malaria any more.

Good on you for doing it!

Guest Col city fan

I literally didn't know about rep points until someone told me I'd amassed over a thousand of the little blighters..

Most of them from 'Finners' I'd suspect?

Oh and Sven's son..

:thumbup: