Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Final draft of my dissertation is finished. Got a week to the deadline to get a plagiarism report generated and chat it over with my dissertation tutor

Well done Doc.. how many words?

Well done Doc.. how many words?

6,000. Fairly happy with it - completing a chapter only to find an incredibly recent paper that pretty much changes the entire content was not fun. (Finished the chapter Mid-Feb, the paper was published in Mid-March), but overall it's been quite fun to write. 

Guest Col city fan

6,000. Fairly happy with it - completing a chapter only to find an incredibly recent paper that pretty much changes the entire content was not fun. (Finished the chapter Mid-Feb, the paper was published in Mid-March), but overall it's been quite fun to write.

lol

That is so aggravating.

Well done buddy..

Why don't you go to the sessions at the catholic church?

Firstly I don't live in Syston anymore , I'm a RothleyFox but I don't want to change my user name. Secondly my dad once went there and they nicked an artery in his bicep and his arm fell off (it didn't, the upper arm fully bruised and it looked horrific)

I just like Vaughan way really

Apparently I can't give blood because I've got tattoos. Don't know if that's true or not, but just what someone has said before.

I don't think you can for six months after they're done or something like that.

Doing 12am-7:30am at work, gives me money for Brighton next weekend so that's decent.

Did you know that Vardy/Nugent have scored more goals than your whole team?

Edited by ChickenBoy

Did you know that Vardy/Nugent has scored more goals than your whole team?

We can't score for shit so I'm not surprised.

Top news fella, thrilled to bits for you! So do tell, what's his name?  :wub:

Goes by the alias of Big Fluffy

Some twat was in the club with his Millwall shirt on, so I went up to him, pointed at the badge and said "you're shit". Surprised he didn't hit me tbh. Anyone who wears a footy shirt to a club deserves all the abuse that comes to them imo.

Some twat was in the club with his Millwall shirt on, so I went up to him, pointed at the badge and said "you're shit". Surprised he didn't hit me tbh. Anyone who wears a footy shirt to a club deserves all the abuse that comes to them imo.

Very professional! You're lucky he didn't mention anything to anyone or you'd have probably been sacked on the spot.

As an employee of the club you shouldn't really be abusing customers, regardless of who they support.

• Like 1

Very professional! You're lucky he didn't mention anything to anyone or you'd have probably been sacked on the spot.

Rightttt, at least I have valid grounds to wind up Millwall fans though what with them being lower in the table ;)

Someone wanted to speak to the manager as one of the bars had run out of ice cubes, was the most wtf moment of the night.

Rightttt, at least I have valid grounds to wind up Millwall fans though what with them being lower in the table ;)

Someone wanted to speak to the manager as one of the bars had run out of ice cubes, was the most wtf moment of the night.

You don't get it do you? You can't abuse customers, for any reason. If you'd told him it's a club rule that he's not allowed to wear football colours in the club, fair enough, but abusing a customer for their attire is a big no. He COULD have complained and you'd have been either severely reprimanded or sacked on the spot. Edited by Facecloth

You don't deserve employment Lamby. If that's how you act when you're at work I've completely lost any sympathy I had for you, you act like a bellend and it now hardly seems surprising you have such a hard time finding work.

Edited by Haydos
  • Like 1