Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've never thought of football shirts being that practical, especially temperature wise. Don't keep me warm when it's cold and don't keep my cool when it's hot.

I hate wearing football shirts when it's warm, they stick to you and are quite uncomfortable if you're sweating.

Awful day and it looks like my week will only get worse.

Work is really stressing me out! Don't usely get stressed very easily but for the past month or so it has chipped away at me. Fingers crossed it calms down a bit and people buck up their ideas.

Rant over lol

My bruised knee has been giving me pain all day. Also bought  a boxed CD collection still with the cellophane on for 7.99 from the Samaratans charity shop. It is a collection of driving music includes soul, sixties, eighties, blues rock n roll and classical. Even if I only like 2 or 3 it is a good deal.

Guest Col city fan

Awful day and it looks like my week will only get worse.

Work is really stressing me out! Don't usely get stressed very easily but for the past month or so it has chipped away at me. Fingers crossed it calms down a bit and people buck up their ideas.

Rant over lol

Careful of that stress buddy. It can come on gradually and getcha when you're least expecting it.

My bum is sooo sore today. Been interviewing all day, 8.30 to 5.15 sat on my derriere. Now its on three ice packs trying to get rid on numbbumitis.

:angry:

Careful of that stress buddy. It can come on gradually and getcha when you're least expecting it.

My bum is sooo sore today. Been interviewing all day, 8.30 to 5.15 sat on my derriere. Now its on three ice packs trying to get rid on numbbumitis.

Cheers mate. As I said I'm not really a stressy person so maybe I'm just not used to handling it. Sure it will get better

I told you before anal sex isn't a prerequisite before interviews.

Car packed in on the way out of work. Couldn't even get it out the yard! lol Had to borrow a the work car, a shitty little J reg Peugeot. That's old J reg. Luckily I knew there was something wrong with car and one of the lads had looked at early and ordered the parts to repair it, but obviously in looking at it, it's tipped it over the edge. Not a good Monday though!

still hungover from the weekend.

and my bank card has broken. it's sound for everything until you want to get money from a cash machine and it just says nah. you can put it in the machine, put your pin in, use it for services like your balance etc but as soon as you click "20 quid please" it gives you your card back and just before it would usually give you the money it says "sorry this service is not available try again later". 

my internet banking is fine, i can still withdraw from paddy power, still make payments online but can't actually get any money out. gonna spend most of my day off on the phone to the bank, it seems. 

still hungover from the weekend.

and my bank card has broken. it's sound for everything until you want to get money from a cash machine and it just says nah. you can put it in the machine, put your pin in, use it for services like your balance etc but as soon as you click "20 quid please" it gives you your card back and just before it would usually give you the money it says "sorry this service is not available try again later".

my internet banking is fine, i can still withdraw from paddy power, still make payments online but can't actually get any money out. gonna spend most of my day off on the phone to the bank, it seems.

Most of the day on the phone , who do you bank with?

I'm with Natwest and it takes me no more than 15 minutes to order a new card. Can't you order one from your online banking?

Most of the day on the phone , who do you bank with?

I'm with Natwest and it takes me no more than 15 minutes to order a new card. Can't you order one from your online banking?

halifax. i rang this morning and nobody even bloody answered haha, let alone put on hold or anything, just said line busy or something and that was that. will try again in a bit. 

probably, not sure, would prefer to speak to someone quickly though just to make sure it's just a new card i need and see if anyone knows why it won't work. 

halifax. i rang this morning and nobody even bloody answered haha, let alone put on hold or anything, just said line busy or something and that was that. will try again in a bit.

probably, not sure, would prefer to speak to someone quickly though just to make sure it's just a new card i need and see if anyone knows why it won't work.

I've lost so many cards over the years I'm sure they know what I want when I ring up.

The ball ache is changing all your card details on your online betting accounts afterwards.

I've lost so many cards over the years I'm sure they know what I want when I ring up.

The ball ache is changing all your card details on your online betting accounts afterwards.

haha, i've never actually lost a card before, always careful with it but now this one has broken. nightmare. 

yeah when i switched banks it took me about a week to change all my betting accounts, things like spotify etc that are all paid with by the card number not the account number. luckily that was only about 2 months back and i wrote everything that i changed down so it would be easier if i needed to do it again. 

guessing it'll take like a week for the card to arrive if i need a new one too which is an arse, a week with no card isn't gonna be fun.