Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

haha, i've never actually lost a card before, always careful with it but now this one has broken. nightmare. 

yeah when i switched banks it took me about a week to change all my betting accounts, things like spotify etc that are all paid with by the card number not the account number. luckily that was only about 2 months back and i wrote everything that i changed down so it would be easier if i needed to do it again. 

guessing it'll take like a week for the card to arrive if i need a new one too which is an arse, a week with no card isn't gonna be fun. 

Cashback yo.

Anyone catch the recording yourself sleeping bit on radio 1 this morning? Getting people to use this app to record noise they make in their sleep and email it in. I was completely losing it on the way to work, people sleeptalking (and farting) sounds ridiculous.

Cashback yo.

it doesn't work in chip an pin machines either, does the same thing. let's you put your pin in and then says nah mate. 

spoke to the bank, there's a magnetic strip error or something so basically it's done for, new card on it's way same process as usual. i can send my mates money online then get it out off their card for the next few days i guess. don't know if i broke it or if it just broke, i was very drunk over the weekend so who knows. 

Anyone catch the recording yourself sleeping bit on radio 1 this morning? Getting people to use this app to record noise they make in their sleep and email it in. I was completely losing it on the way to work, people sleeptalking (and farting) sounds ridiculous.

Didn't listen to that but I did have a similar app a while back. Just had it for a bit of fun to track my movements and any sounds made. Some of them freaked me out a bit. Sleeptalking once in the night but the most random of words at any given time. So glad I don't snore though!

Why do rugby shirts look like they've been ironed on a wok?

Uh... What? lol

I'm trying to envisage what you mean.

I guess he means why do they look so tight (on players)?

Whenever I've seen people wearing rugby replica kits the shirt looks to have

been ironed on an upturned wok!

Do you know what unique feature a wok has in the world of pans??

He means round bottoms!

still hungover from the weekend.

and my bank card has broken. it's sound for everything until you want to get money from a cash machine and it just says nah. you can put it in the machine, put your pin in, use it for services like your balance etc but as soon as you click "20 quid please" it gives you your card back and just before it would usually give you the money it says "sorry this service is not available try again later". 

my internet banking is fine, i can still withdraw from paddy power, still make payments online but can't actually get any money out. gonna spend most of my day off on the phone to the bank, it seems. 

Just about to go out and can't find my cash cards. I have been keeping my money and the card holder in a money belt and cannot find that. My mobile is in it too. Rang it and it went to voice mail. Needed to draw money out too.

Just about to go out and can't find my cash cards. I have been keeping my money and the card holder in a money belt and cannot find that. My mobile is in it too. Rang it and it went to voice mail. Needed to draw money out too.

Checked around your waistline Ken?

Where did you last have it?

A money belt?  Really ken?

Its one of those things that is used on holiday saves bunged your pocket full of stuff. Cannot remember where I last had it. I should have noticed last night but thought I had just taken it off when I got home. As far as I know the place I had it was around my waist.

Checked my bank statement and nothing has been drawn out today. Money has gone in. I'll just have to check the places I went to yesterday. i went in a shop and had my waist measured. Just wondering if it could have come undone there. Then the Slug, The Pub, Kings Head Sainsburys.

Printed a statement off don't know if thats good enough to draw money out over the counter. I have my bus pass and Railcard in another holder

Guest MattP

Similar news, just heard a very good mate from college has died in a car accident last week, funeral tomorrow morning.

Put a real downer on what was going to be a brilliant day.