Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Last night was crap. I was out in Leicester after the match. Day off work today. Got let in to Mosh after the cnut of a bouncer scrutinised my passport for a good 30 secs- its 9 years old and a bit tatty- I commented to my mate whilst queueing to pay that I'd gone to kiev on this but struggled to get into a club in Leicester and its about time I got a new one.

the bouncer overheard me and kicked me out!!

To top it off forests late equaliser cost me 900 quid off 6

You shouldn't go drinking with your dad.

He'd find that very funny! He's t-total!

I think it annoyed my wife though as two of her colleagues were in the restaurant with me, and she thinks I was either showing off or being an ass. I hate being in trouble with my wife.

i second this. love the place. went for four days this time last year. didn't do everything i wanted to do and i long to go back

Agreed. So many more things to see. Need a rest now though, hungover and my feet are covered in blisters.

Second interview today - meeting a department head - who couldn't attend the first interview - for an informal chat. Already been told that the interviewer from the other day was seriously impressed with me, so I'm feeling a bit more confident now. If this goes well, I'll be meeting with their client on Monday or Tuesday and then I could be in!

• Like 3

Second interview today - meeting a department head - who couldn't attend the first interview - for an informal chat. Already been told that the interviewer from the other day was seriously impressed with me, so I'm feeling a bit more confident now. If this goes well, I'll be meeting with their client on Monday or Tuesday and then I could be in!

Good luck mate!

Guest Col city fan

Good luck Rich..

:thumbup:

Good luck mate!

Good luck Rich..

:thumbup:

Cheers chaps! Just got back to my office - they told me at the interview that I'm down to the final stage. Just got to go and meet their client at the client's Hammersmith HQ on Tuesday. It's a massive client! Will be very excited if I get this...

30 mins left of work, couple of hrs working from home tomorrow am. Heathrow in the afternoon - staying over to catch the 11.20am to New York JFK with BA, a week there including seeing New York Nicks and the usual tourist stuff, then come back to moving house to Burbage the first week of May

Anyone who lives in burbage give me a shout - moving to Love Lane just off Grove Rd.

Cheers chaps! Just got back to my office - they told me at the interview that I'm down to the final stage. Just got to go and meet their client at the client's Hammersmith HQ on Tuesday. It's a massive client! Will be very excited if I get this...

I work in Hammersmith. Maybe I'm the client...?

You get days off in the week to do stuff though. When you work weekends for ages and go shopping/pub on a thursday or whatever for months then suddenly try an nip into town on a saturday afternoon it's game over. so many people.