Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

Shit.

Silly benefit claiming tenant.

Ken, I know you like to stick up for the scum of society, I think even you'd have trouble defending the druggie slob who rents my house !

But you know not why he is like that.

He could have been famous or a good footballer when young and turned down then turned to drugs.

Maybe he came from Afghanistan thinking the streets were paved with gold and ended up getting into a violent relationship.

Things are not black and white, fortunately I don't believe what I read in the Express, met a drama teacher earlier who teaches disabled Llamas, compelling.

Off to the pub, 2.74 number 8 bus 1.42, bought some stickers but lost my album, stuck them on my bag instead. Budget beer increase. George Galloway. Peter Osborne. Apple cider said,,, ,ipadbtok broke. Meldreth Lee bet he can afford his own conservatory.

Expenses.

But you know not why he is like that.

He could have been famous or a good footballer when young and turned down then turned to drugs.

Maybe he came from Afghanistan thinking the streets were paved with gold and ended up getting into a violent relationship.

Things are not black and white, fortunately I don't believe what I read in the Express, met a drama teacher earlier who teaches disabled Llamas, compelling.

Off to the pub, 2.74 number 8 bus 1.42, bought some stickers but lost my album, stuck them on my bag instead. Budget beer increase. George Galloway. Peter Osborne. Apple cider said,,, ,ipadbtok broke. Meldreth Lee bet he can afford his own conservatory.

Expenses.

Sprry Kem your right.

Oversight in my side, I should let her live there tent free, after all I was a banker once.

Guest MattP

Sprry Kem your right.

Oversight in my side, I should let her live there tent free, after all I was a banker once.

That's better.

Vote DNO.

(If you're registered, homeless can't)

How many times must I say it? I DO NOT STICK UP FOR SCUM. I defend those who are struggling on minimum wage and seeing their income reduced. I defend the disabled the people being forced to work for nothing. I defend people in sick beds being sent letters saying they are fit to work. I defend people being forced to use a job site that has failed and cost millions to set up.

I defend the working class of Britain who are the first ones to be sent to the front line in times of war. Who do you support?

Leicester City.

How many times must I say it? I DO NOT STICK UP FOR SCUM. I defend those who are struggling on minimum wage and seeing their income reduced. I defend the disabled the people being forced to work for nothing. I defend people in sick beds being sent letters saying they are fit to work. I defend people being forced to use a job site that has failed and cost millions to set up.

I defend the working class of Britain who are the first ones to be sent to the front line in times of war. Who do you support?

You don't defend me :(

You must be hungry Ken, that was a big bite...

It's illegal to make people work for nothing, so I don't think you do.

I'm working class, lovely little council house on Hand Avenue, Braunstone is where I was born and raised to be precise.

Proof of people in sick bed being sent letters ?

You defend the disabled ? From what exactly ?

The plague ? Bears ? Hungry Eagles ? Lamby ?

Blimey what a speech, where do I sign up?

I'm working class, lovely little council house on Hand Avenue, Braunstone is where I was born and raised to be precise.

Fvck me any time benefits come up here it's like going back to the playground. You accused him of sticking up for "scum" (which he doesn't) and you did it in that mocking typo-laden way which was funny the first time someone did it but is now not only crushingly unfunny but also comes across as unpleasant. And then accused him of 'biting' when he rightly stuck up for himself.

Edited by bovril
  • Like 1

Leicester City.

that goes without saying. Good choice.

You're indefensible!

I need a reason to and sometimes you make it hard.to defend your actions. That's me being a grumpy old git though. :)

That was meant to be Lamby's quote.

Sorry for the rant. Here is a link to some good stories.

These are people who are not scum and trying to do something to change their lives after falling on hard times.

Move to another thread if more appropriate.

Homeless man praises living in Brighton converted shipping container scheme

Posted on April 11, 2014

See part of an article by Killian Fox published in The --------

Last November, Adam Day, 34, a former plasterer who had been homeless for 10 years, moved into a converted shipping container in Brighton where he can stay for up to two years. His new home, measuring 26 sq m, is one of 36 containers installed by Brighton Housing Trust in a central location as part of a new initiative to combat homelessness in the city.

See the full article by clicking the link here

Edited by Rincewind
  • Like 1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sheila-holt-woman-told-find-3048449

that goes without saying. Good choice.

I need a reason to and sometimes you make it hard.to defend your actions. That's me being a grumpy old git though. :)

That was meant to be Lamby's quote.

Sorry for the rant. Here is a link to some good stories.

These are people who are not scum and trying to do something to change their lives after falling on hard times.

Move to another thread if more appropriate.

Homeless man praises living in Brighton converted shipping container scheme

Posted on April 11, 2014

See part of an article by Killian Fox published in The --------

Last November, Adam Day, 34, a former plasterer who had been homeless for 10 years, moved into a converted shipping container in Brighton where he can stay for up to two years. His new home, measuring 26 sq m, is one of 36 containers installed by Brighton Housing Trust in a central location as part of a new initiative to combat homelessness in the city.

See the full article by clicking the link here

Apparently they used shipping containers as temporary accommodation a lot in New Zealand after the earthquakes there. Supposed to be surprisingly effective and you can stack them for multi storeys.