Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Finally got home to find my youngest son's in the running for the most terrific opportunity. Okay, if might yet not come off so I can't give details.

But there are several requirements essential to his having even been approached. Fast and skillful hard work, 100% reliability, willing and cool hand in a crisis, plus the ultimate level of honesty/trustworthiness.

Whatever the final outcome it seems the highest compliment that, at only 22, he's been considered to have ticked those boxes and I'm really proud of that. :D

Traffic Warden?

But seriously, hope it works out, it's not exactly the best time for securing a decent job

Today I learnt that not only is swimming with a cold is a very stupid thing to do, but so is showing off your handstand skills. Especially if you balls them up, and end up flooding your already painful sinuses. >_<

It's not good for the ears, either. :doh:

Today been alright. Got lots of coursework again though, my fault really.

Wanted to get some cokes in but forgot the co-op closes early. I even went earlier but wasted money on special offer chocolate.

Edited by NSLL

Today been alright. Got lots of coursework again though, my fault really.

Wanted to get some cokes in but forgot the co-op closes early. I even went earlier but wasted money on special offer chocolate.

lol the co-op has some lovely deals at times.

Not a bad day had a footy match, was going to go out but the weathers horrid so just going to chill :D

Yesterday was class. Uncle's wedding started with a fry up in a greasy spoon an ended this morning at 5:30. Goodtimes. Highlight off the night was getting a present for being an usher, nice new wallet.

Today was recovering day but still managed to play football which was pleasing.

Today I signed me up for a Dongle Internet thing.

This means I am now back online, and back in the game.

I hope you all missed me.

Peace and Love,

Ringo Tabou x

Good lad, you know it makes sense. Which one did you go with? I'm with 3.

Gonna be a boring day, starting off with law and pychology. Waste. Of. Time.

Normally on a monday I'd be home at lunch, but for some reason they schedule an hours 'tutor time' right on my free...meaning I go home 2 hours later than I should and for the most pointless thing ever.

Lots of coursework/homework/essays to do when I get home as well...when does it end? :(

Mondays are shite, they really are.

There's no getting away from it.

Especially after a weekend of gallivanting around the fine pubs of the New Forest all weekend. What a great little part of England that is. I don't think I've ever felt so English before. Loved it.

Had a run in with the police as well just to make it a bit more interesting. Apparently the standard of my driving was poor enough to warrant a breath test yesterday lunchtime. Ok so I might have cut someone up on a roundabout and indicated a little wildly but f**k me they must be a bit bored in the New Forest if that warrants the breathalyser. Fortunately the gallon of beer and red wine I'd had the night before had all left my system and I smugly went on my way. Bloody coppers.

Not great so far, but going bowling now which should be a laugh for Tommeh's birthday.

Turned out nice.

Fantastic, won 4-1 at footie, then went for a celegratory meal at Harvesters (full up)

Then went bowling with a few lads for my upcoming b-day, good laugh, even if Joe pasted everyone!!

Considering the second game I lost by one point and then in the last game I bottled it. I wouldn't say he pasted everyone. :P