Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

Hiding his huge bulging sack tactically with that Carlsberg tin. Good move Lamby.

Carlsberg certainly don't do bulges do they?

Looks more like a camel toe.

Guest MattP

Hideous evening for Lambo so far.

Outed as a thimble dicked half price hoolie and losing at home to Barnsley.

Edited by MattP

Woke up at 5am to the lounge ceiling pouring with water. The boiler thermostat was broken and the relief pipe not connected properly. Sofa soaked, coffee table stained, me pissed off and exhausted. Plumber takes all day to move the boiler outside (never heard of this before) and then tonight while washing the kids we get more water out the light fixtures on to the previously dry sofa. Very pissed off.

That sofa's having it rough just lately. Did ya get the shit stains out?

• Like 1

3 years since my dad died today,gave my mum a call to make sure she was ok.As per usual she was!My mum is so strong and matter of fact about those sort of things,so it's always made it easy for us to deal with.Does that sound bad? It isn't meant to we just deal with things differently.i question myself sometimes,my Dad supported Norwich so you would think I would have a soft spot.no,I fooking hate them and that's how it will remain.

lol

Forgot I had a phone interview today, they rang whilst I was in the office. Had to quickly dash out as my boss was in there. Forgot my wallet which had the keycard to get back in and bumped into the boss outside whilst I was on the phone.

Christ, I don't think i'll be getting that job lol

• Like 1

3 years since my dad died today,gave my mum a call to make sure she was ok.As per usual she was!My mum is so strong and matter of fact about those sort of things,so it's always made it easy for us to deal with.Does that sound bad? It isn't meant to we just deal with things differently.i question myself sometimes,my Dad supported Norwich so you would think I would have a soft spot.no,I fooking hate them and that's how it will remain.

No it doesn't sound bad at all, you have to be strong and you have to move on, that's what life is, rather than dwelling on negatives remember all the good times you had with your Dad and be thankful for them.

Guest MattP

Nothing wrong with that at all, I wish everyone could be that strong.

When I go I want one sad day at the funeral, everyone get sloshed then move on. That's life and if you lived it to the full I see no reason why people should be sad.

Fantastic day, took the day off work and lounged all day in the garden. Just had 2burgers, chips and beer sitting in the sun. Every day off should be like this.

Almost the same as my day, apart from mine involved playing 'wizard of oz' with my nephew and niece which somehow lasted longer than the actual film.

p.s. I had 3 parts, tinman, witch and wizard, it wasn't easy but I was pleased with my performance.

We all deal with things in different ways, there's nothing wrong with that.