Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That's what I'm talking about.

mate,I'm knackered,how do you do it.plus only 2 rolls of wallpaper.How bloody much ! My good friends Farrow & Ball saw my Mrs coming £120.i got some blokes in last time to do the hall,stairs and landing.They are invited again.if you were closer you would be like be a permanent fixture.The amount my Mrs wants the house decorated its like the Forth bridge.it looks good and I'm glad we decided to do it( this is in fact a lie,but when/ if you reply she might not see this bit on the I cloud if it's in brackets)
  • Like 2

My day was going fine until I got home, then it got amazing...

All my money troubles are over as I've just won $18.5 million from a Japanese man (the Auditer General of Investment Services Ltd no less) in South Africa because some woman who used to live in my flat shares the same last name as some millionaire who died in 1999 and they need to transfer the funds - sounds genuine - cant wait to email the guy tomorrow!

I'd like to think becoming an overnight millionaire won't change me too much but I certainly won't be associating myself with the likes of you plebs any more.

mate,I'm knackered,how do you do it.plus only 2 rolls of wallpaper.How bloody much ! My good friends Farrow & Ball saw my Mrs coming £120.i got some blokes in last time to do the hall,stairs and landing.They are invited again.if you were closer you would be like be a permanent fixture.The amount my Mrs wants the house decorated its like the Forth bridge.it looks good and I'm glad we decided to do it( this is in fact a lie,but when/ if you reply she might not see this bit on the I cloud if it's in brackets)

£25/30 a roll is about average for decent paper nowadays, it can be a lot dearer. As for Farrow and Ball :nono:

Edited by Webbo

Well im sitting here at my computer and its 10:12 pm. 3:12am in England.

I havnt spoken to an English person all day, other than facebook which doesn't really count.

My wife doesn't even like 'soccer' as she calls it and my son who is 15 months old doesn't understand about  football yet, but of course that will change in time.

But you know what? I'm walking around with my head held high tonight as im as proud as punch at what the lads have achieved this season. Its been a rollercoaster of a few years but tonight I feel so proud to be English and even prouder to come from Leicester as I feel like I support the best team in the world...

We have the best manager in the world, it feels, and just about everything that's gone on this season has made me all very emotional about it all, the highs, the lows,

You can take the boy out of Leicester, but not Leicester out of the boy..

Now please excuse me... I've got something in my eye got to go get it out.....

Guest Col city fan

Well im sitting here at my computer and its 10:12 pm. 3:12am in England.

I havnt spoken to an English person all day, other than facebook which doesn't really count.

My wife doesn't even like 'soccer' as she calls it and my son who is 15 months old doesn't understand about football yet, but of course that will change in time.

But you know what? I'm walking around with my head held high tonight as im as proud as punch at what the lads have achieved this season. Its been a rollercoaster of a few years but tonight I feel so proud to be English and even prouder to come from Leicester as I feel like I support the best team in the world...

We have the best manager in the world, it feels, and just about everything that's gone on this season has made me all very emotional about it all, the highs, the lows,

You can take the boy out of Leicester, but not Leicester out of the boy..

Now please excuse me... I've got something in my eye got to go get it out.....

:thumbup:

Driving to work this morning,driving by a bloke strimming the grass and something flicks up and smashes my side window.It's going to cost me 60 quid and a day's money unless I can claim it back.

Driving to work this morning,driving by a bloke strimming the grass and something flicks up and smashes my side window.It's going to cost me 60 quid and a day's money unless I can claim it back.

Unlucky,I brace every time I go by one of those and especially the Sh!t flicker verge cutters.its a matter of time.i notice they never flick up a copy of playboy in my direction!