Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

If you can wait 6 months there will be an iPhone 6.  This is what I am doing as my 5 is out of contract and i dont see the point in a %s and I dont want to switch.  The 6 will have a bigger screen and be thinner and obviously faster.

And I bet the battery life will still be shite. Just like other smartphones despite the promise of 'enhanced battery life'.

What's the job?

Duties will include answering the telephone, meeting/greeting clients, providing support to secretarial staff and fee earners, photocopying, filing, banking, making tea and coffee and general office duties.

Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. with 1 hour for lunch.

20 working days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.

Would suit school leaver.

£12.5K too, so about £950 a month after tax which isn't bad at all. I only applied for it due to the last time, even though I'm not a school leaver it's the only way I'm gonna get my foot in the door of office jobs.

lol what's happened?

Nothing. That's the problem. Sat at work taking on a slightly different task and failing at it utterly miserably. I'm embarrassed to be honest I've got level 3 in AAT, it was a long time ago but I should know how to do this.

Oh the job I applied for (which I thought I had a decent chance of getting) has gone. What a really great day today has been. Just amazing.

Like all phones have been clones since the original iPhone. It is all about the iWatch this year. Cant wait

Like the iphone was a shameless clone of the early htc smartphones and like the iWatch will be a direct copy of the numerous smart watches already on the market.

Apple aren't even trying to fake being innovative anymore, let's be honest.

Like the iphone was a shameless clone of the early htc smartphones and like the iWatch will be a direct copy of the numerous smart watches already on the market.

Apple aren't even trying to fake being innovative anymore, let's be honest.

It does amuse me that people like you get so upset about the value that Apple brings.

If I had the money to buy a car it'd be anything other than a BMW or Aldi in black, silver or white.

I was going to get an Audi but was stood outside a pub at the side of a dual carriageway for three nights running and noticed that they are far too common. Nearly every four or five cars passing by was an Audi so i thought bugar that. 

Used to like Audis but realised they are wack.

I was going to get an Audi but was stood outside a pub at the side of a dual carriageway for three nights running and noticed that they are far too common. Nearly every four or five cars passing by was an Audi so i thought bugar that. 

Used to like Audis but realised they are wack.

More than one model though and so many different specs.Take vauxhall ,common as shite but the VXR estate will do 0.60 in just over 6 secs.Not your common vauxhall.

Guest Col city fan

I want a Audi A3 next, currently have a polo which is a shame.

Fookin Hell, don't admit that 'Unabomber'.. lol

A3 cool car though..

Nothing. That's the problem. Sat at work taking on a slightly different task and failing at it utterly miserably. I'm embarrassed to be honest I've got level 3 in AAT, it was a long time ago but I should know how to do this.

Oh the job I applied for (which I thought I had a decent chance of getting) has gone. What a really great day today has been. Just amazing.

You have good days and bad days in any line of work!

Times and times I've flown something in that's quite complicated yet other days struggled to do the simplest of things.

I've stopped making the absolutely fatal words just before commencing a job saying, 'oh this shouldn't take too long'

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Guest Col city fan

You have good days and bad days in any line of work!

Times and times I've flown something in that's quite complicated yet other days struggled to do the simplest of things.

I've stopped making the absolutely fatal words just before commencing a job saying, 'oh this shouldn't take too long'

It's just how it is. None of us are on great form every day. I usually know how I'm gonna be at work as soon as I wake up. On the 'not so good' days, I try to keep my gob shut and get on with it. On the better days, I don't shut up.

Cest la vie..

It's just how it is. None of us are on great form every day. I usually know how I'm gonna be at work as soon as I wake up. On the 'not so good' days, I try to keep my gob shut and get on with it. On the better days, I don't shut up.

Cest la vie..

How long since your last "not so good day"? Edited by notnow john
  • Like 2