Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I was a bit like that about umbrellas when I was younger, but in a time before I drove I got fed up of turning up to work soaked. Not just my hair, but my clothes too, well my trouser from the point where my coat finished anyway. A hood wouldn't prevent that. Nobody wants their trouser wet from the thigh down, and nobody wants their hair dropping all over their work. Swallow your pride Lamby, but a brolly!

I used to be like that about umbrellas, too. Fed up of getting wet though, especially with my hair which is naturally curly so once it gets when I just look like David Luiz. If it's raining and I'm on my own, or with a mate, then I'll wear a coat with a hood or a hoodie, but if I'm with a bird she'll take the umbrella and I'll hold it. It's a win win.

Interview was alright and I hopefully find out on Monday. They had 9 others who they had/had to interview for it so I think that put my chances down a bit. Was a slightly different interview from what I'm normally used to though, there was no things like explaining your strengths/weaknesses and what you could bring to the role, more just tell us about yourself. I think they were impressed that I had office experience and that I was involved within the Scouts.

Interview was alright and I hopefully find out on Monday. They had 9 others who they had/had to interview for it so I think that put my chances down a bit. Was a slightly different interview from what I'm normally used to though, there was no things like explaining your strengths/weaknesses and what you could bring to the role, more just tell us about yourself. I think they were impressed that I had office experience and that I was involved within the Scouts.

Tell us about yourself?

Bet that was hard, bet you didn't mention half the things we know.

Now you've mentioned the scouts, I wouldn't be surprised if someone photo shops a pic of you.

My girlfriend picked up our first dog earlier (8 week old labrador puppy) and I'm bloody itching to get out of work, which seems to be about the slowest day I can remember in a long time

Well done - I'm properly jealous, when I move a bird in the first thing we'll be doing.is getting chocolate lab

• Like 1

The Governor of the Central Bank was just at the restaurant I'm at, and now the Prime Minister is here.

Is it one of those poor countries where the PM has to do a bit of waitering to make his money up?