Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not good today ive just bought a car thats curently sorn for brakeing i moved it dismorning out side of my drive in less then 30 mins ive came back to a dvla clamp on my car!! Ive dragged the car back on my drive ive rang them now going mad telling them ive put it back on my drive they carnt touch it nw they say just wondering if any one nos how true and what steps to take next

Yeh ive pushed the car off my drive my friend was collecting a car in front of mine ive nipped for parts come back its clamped no tax but car is sorn so ive draged it back need advice to see if they car remove it still

When did this happen?

• Like 2

Ive got the car just dont wanna lose it ive payed 500 for by the time ive payed the fine theres hardly any wages in the car

You've got your wages in the car? Can't be very secure.... I'd put dem somewhere safer than that, mate. 

Haha no not in the car lol ive bought it to brake for parts and sell i would hav made about 300 frm it now after the paying the release fee so theres not much wages

So you're selling the car?

Edited by Finnaldo

No brakeing it to sell for parts its not even got the engine and box in the car ive sold them

:S What was in the box? Drugs? :unsure: 

Ring them up and tell them you don't want the clamp removed as you quite like it. They then can't charge you, as it is still clamped officially. You can still break the car, just keep the clamp.

Edited by Strokes

Funny guy u mate no an engine it the thing in a car that make noise an drinks petrol abox ake gearbox is the big heavy thing attached to the engine thats make the car move

:ermm: In my car it's the stereo that makes the noise. I thought the throttle made it move. :blink: