Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I have had this problem all day.

:angry:

Only to Orange phones though.

Can text all other networks except Orange.

Ahh so it was an Orange problem then. I'm on Orange and I could receive texts from other Orange users but not from other networks it turns out. Then last night in the pub before the game I got a ton all one go. I looked sooooo popular haha.

I'm essay writing today and it's wank :(

Ahh so it was an Orange problem then. I'm on Orange and I could receive texts from other Orange users but not from other networks it turns out. Then last night in the pub before the game I got a ton all one go. I looked sooooo popular haha.

I'm essay writing today and it's wank :(

Me, my step dad & two of my mates all got at least 3/4 texts each from the afternoon at about half 9ish.

Stupid phone networks.

Very productive thus far.

My room is spotless, I've hoovered, wiped the whole lot down, got bags full of shite I don't need, febreezed & even changed my bed. :unsure::D

Also, updated my iPod for the first time in about a month.

Later, ironing. >_<

:o Highly suspicious. Teenage lads only ever go to that much effort if they think they're gonna pull, surely? :ermm::P:ph34r: