Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No brakeing it to sell for parts its not even got the engine and box in the car ive sold them

How did you move it if it didn't have an engine? Telekinesis?

Edited by Lamby

Not good today ive just bought a car thats curently sorn for brakeing i moved it dismorning out side of my drive in less then 30 mins ive came back to a dvla clamp on my car!! Ive dragged the car back on my drive ive rang them now going mad telling them ive put it back on my drive they carnt touch it nw they say just wondering if any one nos how true and what steps to take next

Did more scenarios on who is entitled to emergancy housing. Despite what some may say illegal migrants are not top priority. Or any migrant only if they arrive from certain countries and been granted leave to say. There is a download too with Q/A if anyone wants to test it.

The woman that deals with a lot of cases said a woman came to her saying she was desperate. when asked why she wanted to leave her place she said she couldn'y get on with it. Apparently she kept going back and forth to her parents where she was abused. my colleague said to her 24 times? Do you see a pattern her. Why keep ging back if you don't like it>

She wan't classed as emergency.

DNO is changing and going independent. There are a couple being taken on by Action Homeless part time but AH do not want to be officially connected with DNO as they are a charity and have to be careful what they say. DNO will be reporting offer training sessions and advice and links to helpful services to those that need it such as the above in the first paragraph where they will be told what to expect from the housing  before they go and have someone to argue their case if the decision is wrong.

Guest Col city fan

Too many argumentative Colins on this site.

Oh be quiet Corky...

Please do not associate myself 'The seeker of truth and justice', with the plonker in this thread.. lol

The similarity stops with the name...

Edited by Col city fan

Did more scenarios on who is entitled to emergancy housing. Despite what some may say illegal migrants are not top priority.

Why would illegal migrants be top priority for emergency housing? If they are illegal, then they should be top priority for prison and deportation.

• Like 2