Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Going to eat at Mobius later this week, said on a board outside theres an Award winning chef from Athens so thought i'd give it a go.

Anyone been? It's opposite Natterjacks near Tesco

Went to party there, the food was rank, and yes it was made by the award winning chef, but not ate from the restaurant itself!

Why would illegal migrants be top priority for emergency housing? If they are illegal, then they should be top priority for prison and deportation.

Have you seen that sinkhole appear in Baltimore on the news this morning? Hope that wasn't your car disappearing!

• Like 1

I've not got mad at anyone for a while.

Taxi drivers avoid me and workers are doing their jobs.

But today... The hairdresser cut a chunk out of my hair. I went to get a trim for my grandma's funeral and she did this...yzy6a5e3.jpg a nice bald patch above my ear.

She almost got the rough end of my vocabulary but she is too nice and it will grow back. I'm sure my family will find it hilarious.

It would be a huge sink hole! I'm in Lesotho now!! :)

So you are lol Just had to look it up, never knew there was a separate kingdom inside SA. When you started that prepared thread I assumed you were in the USA.

So you are lol Just had to look it up, never knew there was a separate kingdom inside SA. When you started that prepared thread I assumed you were in the USA.

I managed six years in Baltimore and we only had one shooting outside our house. That was quite an achievement.

Lesotho is a very interesting place. Only country to be totally surrounded by another and the place with the highest lowland (everything is over 1,400m).

But I definitely need to be prepared. The economy is struggling, the military and police are fighting and the Prime Minister is currently subject to a vote of no confidence.

Full tank of fuel and big dogs are order of the day. Although right now I'm in Johannesburg on the way to my Grans funeral. The wife knows what to do of shtf.

I managed six years in Baltimore and we only had one shooting outside our house. That was quite an achievement.

Lesotho is a very interesting place. Only country to be totally surrounded by another and the place with the highest lowland (everything is over 1,400m).

But I definitely need to be prepared. The economy is struggling, the military and police are fighting and the Prime Minister is currently subject to a vote of no confidence.

Full tank of fuel and big dogs are order of the day. Although right now I'm in Johannesburg on the way to my Grans funeral. The wife knows what to do of shtf.

Isn't Swaziland also an enclave of South Africa?