Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That would be a first.

Blimey how many clothes do you have?

I'm just  slow at packing leave things to the last minute. The first place looks nice, Butw. Hotels look posh. Only place near a town yet it has its own entertainment. Even got a snooker tables. Only twoo seats left on the coach so must be popular. Might be full of OAP.

I'm just slow at packing leave things to the last minute. The first place looks nice, Butw. Hotels look posh. Only place near a town yet it has its own entertainment. Even got a snooker tables. Only twoo seats left on the coach so must be popular. Might be full of OAP.

Judging by the clientele on the a holidays where I work, it probably will be full of OAP's.

Judging by the clientele on the a holidays where I work, it probably will be full of OAP's.

Well I;m virtually one anyway. Wonder if they will be rich merry widows?

I need a break and its under £200 for 5 days. In house entertainment and it includes £26 to spend on food and refreshments.

536a1bb0637f06b2f83486455ae02cb4_280_180

Edited by Rincewind

You need a break? From what, getting boozed up on weekdat mornings?

I need a break from Leicester. A different environment. From the daily routine. The TV. Not had a holiday where I can relax for a few years. Yes I have more spare time since retiring. I do not have the daily grind of work but sometimes a change is as good as a rest.

I still do volunteering work and when the application for a CIC goes through for DNO I may be asked to help out with it more in the advisory aspect so want to have the right mindset and be fresh in order to do it well.

Edited by Rincewind

I need a break from Leicester. A different environment. From the daily routine. The TV. Not had a holiday where I can relax for a few years. Yes I have more spare time since retiring. I do not have the daily grind of work but sometimes a change is as good as a rest.

I still do volunteering work and when the application for a CIC goes through for DNO I may be asked to help out with it more in the advisory aspect so want to have the right mindset and be fresh in order to do it well.

Fair enough kenbo. Maybe a "change of scene" might have been a better way to describe what you're after. We all need one if them every now and again right enough.

Tbf to Ken I imagine retirement is probably quite dull

It can be. But you have to keep active and find things to do. Problem is you look forward to do all these things but when you get there your body cannot do what you could when you were younger.

I have booked it now. Just over £200 plus spending money. North of Scotland. Two weeks on the 19th May. Coach leaves at 06.15 so early start and nearly a days travel.

Yes Moose maybe wrong choice of words from me. I am either slow or impulsive when doing things. I only had until Tuesday to decide and take the cut price offer and if I didn't do it now it may be some time before getting another chance. It looks a decent place. Can't find the leaving time but the documents will arrive before I leave and I printed some off. ran out of ink with two pages left.

I shall have to be packed the night before or stay up all night.

Hope they have internet access in Scotland. Not been that area before. Edin borough is the furthest.

I know right. bf9ee31c-55eb-4f5c-8818-7f50294e8dd7_zps

Was she giving you a prostate exam? :P

It's been an amazing week for her, her 22nd birthday today, she got a first overall in her masters degree and has been offered a job at Nottingham QMC/City Hospital on the oncology ward!

That on top of winning the award!

Was she giving you a prostate exam? :P

It's been an amazing week for her, her 22nd birthday today, she got a first overall in her masters degree and has been offered a job at Nottingham QMC/City Hospital on the oncology ward!

That on top of winning the award!

I thought you said it had been an amazing week? :unsure:>_<

:D

Dunno why bit I've suddenly got the urge to charter a yacht - somewhere in the Med sounds nice, possibly Croatia - does anybody know anyone who can help?

In unrelated news - if anyone fancies a cruise down the Canal past the KP gis' a shout - ill stick you in a old bathtub and give you the tour - all for a fair price too quote the discount code: FOXESTALKBELLEND

• Like 1