Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm sure if I reveal that she'll assume my girth will be too much for her vagina to handle so I'm keeping that particular card close to my chest.

Wise move. How about sending her loads of photos of young Tomas Rosicky and claiming it's you? Or pics of a mates dong?

Something office related I know that, I actually can't find the job advert anywhere but I know I applied for it.

I think you might have a little problem here.  It is advisable to know what you are interviewing for before the interview.

Didn't you have an interview the other week Lamby? How did it go?

I did, they didn't get back to me on the decision so I take it as a no

I think you might have a little problem here.  It is advisable to know what you are interviewing for before the interview.

I found it, I applied for it by sending someone an email with my CV so now to fish out the advert from the Direct.gov site.

I did find it, sounds a bit above me, but that could just be all the fancy business talk and buzz words.

Tell us about the job, what does it entail? Don't be intimidated by the fancy words. Be positive and go for it! Edited by BaltimoreBlue

Tell us about the job, what does it entail? Don't be intimidated by the fancy words. Be positive and go for it!

Monitor all purchase orders and ensure they are acknowledged within 48 hours of purchase order receipt.

Communicating with suppliers, manufacturers and customers for any further information or clarifications that may be required in a prompt timescale. 

All communications with suppliers, manufacturers, customers and including internal communication must be conducted in a polite, courteous and professional manner.

Manage time effectively in order to produce maximum productivity within the department.  Prioritise workload taking initiative where expected, paying attention to detail and accuracy.

Handle all work for that day ensuring it is actioned and completed.  Keep records of customer interactions and ensure all systems and customers are updated

Giving it a try though, no harm in it.

Giving it a try though, no harm in it.

Sounds like an order progressor job, I did something very similar for Cromwell Tools. Wasn't complicated but it was a lot of hard graft for not a lot of money.

Sill better than the jam roll though.

Sounds like an order progressor job, I did something very similar for Cromwell Tools. Wasn't complicated but it was a lot of hard graft for not a lot of money.

Sill better than the jam roll though.

That's basically what it is yes, £16-18K though so aint too bad.

Best of luck to you.

I bloody well need it. I spose they've looked at my CV and seen something they like so I don't have to have knowledge of everything they want me to do.