Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

last night was decent.

Today has been non existant.

Katy Perry Hot and Cold is one 'ell of a song

Oh and I've got a letter from the police saying I'm being prosicuted for clipping a car on the way out of a parking space. Anyone know the potential penalty for this?

last night was decent.

Today has been non existant.

Katy Perry Hot and Cold is one 'ell of a song

Oh and I've got a letter from the police saying I'm being prosicuted for clipping a car on the way out of a parking space. Anyone know the potential penalty for this?

That's crap love :( I don't know personally but you could try looking on google?

Today has been a bit weird to be honest. Feel odd :dunno: just realising something and don't know what to do about it really :S

:(

Failing to report an accident

You'll probably end up with points and a fine. You'll need to declare the points to your insurance, so your premium will also go up when you renew.

Are you sure you did it? These cases are heard in the magistrate's court, and I would advise you to speak to a solicitor (you may get qualify for legal aid, you may not), as you stand more chance of clearing your name if you don't think you've done it.

Don't plead guilty by letter, and hope for the best, which is the stupidest advice I have ever heard. >_<

:(

Failing to report an accident

You'll probably end up with points and a fine. You'll need to declare the points to your insurance, so your premium will also go up when you renew.

Are you sure you did it? These cases are heard in the magistrate's court, and I would advise you to speak to a solicitor (you may get qualify for legal aid, you may not), as you stand more chance of clearing your name if you don't think you've done it.

Don't plead guilty by letter, and hope for the best, which is the stupidest advice I have ever heard. >_<

I genuinely didn't know I did it, the time and date fits, but cannot remember hitting anything.

The fine I can live with but points really will screw me over, I just find it funny how the police chase up accidental things like this when theres plenty of real crimes out there, like a neighbours BBQ which was stolen about a month ago, took down a statment, nothing since, then a week later another one goes round the corner!

Edited by Tommeh

I genuinely didn't know I did it, the time and date fits, but cannot remember hitting anything.

The fine I can live with but points really will screw me over, I just find it funny how the police chase up accidental things like this when theres plenty of real crimes out there, like a neighbours BBQ which was stolen about a month ago, took down a statment, nothing since, then a week later another one goes round the corner!

Had a brand new camera, Ipod Video n Ipod docking station remote thieved from my house.

Police did fook all about it even with confessions etc, so I can see your point on them.

Joke.

You can ask to see the evidence against you, I believe. You wouldn't able to have a fair trial otherwise. Like I say, go and speak to someone who will know a bit more about this. If you genuinely don't remember it, the chances are it could be mistaken identity.