Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No. Granted I've not been clubbing since December 2011 because well, it's utterly shit and I'm an old fart who'd rather go down the pub for a few reasonably priced pints and ambient level music, but even then if people came in at 5/6am, midafternoon (3 or 4pm) was the time they'd wake up. I loved it - meant I could do some cleaning etc. on the Saturday morning while people were still asleep.

Not been clubbing 2 and a half years??

When you are back in Leicester have a night out in Sosho you'll love it. Or get yourself over to BCM in Magaluf for a few days fish bowls, Smirnoff ice, Cruzcampo. Happy days.

Need to get out of my job. I'm stressed out to the point it's making me physically ill. I need to find something soon!

If that really is the case then, yes, you need to get out and fast. Life is just too short. 

Some sort of secret event at work for Friday, well I assume it's secret as there's nothing listed on the site and they want me in for 6 hours, which incidentally just so happens to be in the timescale that a gig would be, hmm.

Had an Religious studies exam which was incredibly dull, it was an hour and a half exam and I finished with 45 minutes to go.

:nigel:

Those were the days :(

I've got three three hour exams coming up in the final year of a law degree. Be done in 18 days!

Those were the days :(

I've got three three hour exams coming up in the final year of a law degree. Be done in 18 days!

Well I've had nothing like that yet so this was terrible! The exam was easy and it's only a half gcse anyway so the highest mark you can receive is a C so it's pointless anyway but 45 minutes of sheer boredom isn't great.

Well I've had nothing like that yet so this was terrible! The exam was easy and it's only a half gcse anyway so the highest mark you can receive is a C so it's pointless anyway but 45 minutes of sheer boredom isn't great.

How many exams do you have mate? For my first one tomorrow :(

I think back to the people who told me "school years are the best years of your life" and think, "Jesus, you must have had a shit life".

I have a good life now but no, the school days were best. **** knows where the last 10/11 years have gone :(

Could be looking at going away next month afterall which would be fantastic

I have a good life now but no, the school days were best. **** knows where the last 10/11 years have gone :(

Could be looking at going away next month afterall which would be fantastic

Fair enough. I just found the whole experience tedious and sterile.