Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Fair enough. I just found the whole experience tedious and sterile.

School itself was bar the blatant flirting and extras at lunchtime that started from year 9 onwards lol

Outside of school though, well you finish at 3pm, home by 330pm (imagine doing that now you work) mum cooks the dinner whilst you watch TV, you eat and then possibly go up your mates.

Come the weekend you only got really pissed off when informed you'd be washing the dishes from Sunday lunch. The only worries you had were about the spots on your face and if you had enough money for the weekend to go out and buy enough cans with the lads whilst affording another bottle of Joop to impress the girl at Nappy Night at Emporium.

Great years.

I've had three already, I think I have another 10 :(

Are you doing your AS exams?

Yep.

Only got 5. Psychology tomorrow, History Wednesday and English Friday, then Psychology and History exams again next week. Personally I feel sorry for the poor fookers doing maths , they have about 5 exams in maths alone. It's even worse for those doing further maths.

Edited by Finnaldo

I think back to the people who told me "school years are the best years of your life" and think, "Jesus, you must have had a shit life".

i did year 13 twice and would happily have done it another 20 times. so much fun. 

• Like 1

Yep.

Only got 5. Psychology tomorrow, History Wednesday and English Friday, then Psychology and History exams again next week. Personally I feel sorry for the poor fookers doing maths , they have about 5 exams in maths alone. It's even worse for those doing further maths.

You must enjoy essays lol

I've chosen Biology, Physics, History and French but I'll probably change some come September - what's the step from gcse to AS like?

You must enjoy essays lol

I've chosen Biology, Physics, History and French but I'll probably change some come September - what's the step from gcse to AS like?

I'd imagine you'll be doing the same History course as me? British depth study and Peter the Great?

You'll have lots of fun with that.

In terms of French, I was glad I didn't have to do it in Year 10. God save your soul.

Went to Lizard Point yesterday. Today I've been to Lands End and Penzance.

Tomorrow probably St Ives on the beach

Hope nobody has a harpoon . . . .

If you are looking for a nice lunch try Porthminster Beach Cafe.  Had a lovely breakfast there a month ago.

Dont forget Mousehole, where 2 Fore Street is lovely for a Newlyn Crab sandwich, or if you have kids try the Coastguard hotel.

I think they have finished the refurb of the Godolphin arms in Marazion as well which will have stunning views of St Michaels mount inside and out now.

I think back to the people who told me "school years are the best years of your life" and think, "Jesus, you must have had a shit life".

The only aspect that is good is the fact that is was sort of carefree ala you don't have to go out and work etc... I mean, I was no fan of school either and don't even talk to 95% of people I went to school with nowadays.

Time flies though, it's unbelievable. Finished my second year of uni now, so going into my final year in September. Can't believe it. So fast.

If you are looking for a nice lunch try Porthminster Beach Cafe. Had a lovely breakfast there a month ago.

Dont forget Mousehole, where 2 Fore Street is lovely for a Newlyn Crab sandwich, or if you have kids try the Coastguard hotel.

I think they have finished the refurb of the Godolphin arms in Marazion as well which will have stunning views of St Michaels mount inside and out now.

Cheers Jon I will look out for those

Went to the lifeboat inn, St Ives for some lunch which was very nice. So many places to try for a salad dodger like myself lol

I'd imagine you'll be doing the same History course as me? British depth study and Peter the Great?

You'll have lots of fun with that.

In terms of French, I was glad I didn't have to do it in Year 10. God save your soul.

I quite like French!

I did the British depth study for gcse, the A level course is about Russia I think.