Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Half jokingly mentioned to the girl I'm seeing about us going away next month. She jumped at the chance lol

4nights all inclusive in tenerife will do me.

Oh and my house will become my house on Friday after everything has gone through the solicitors.

Dads unwell again, having major bowel problems which is very worrying. Test results at the end of the month

Half jokingly mentioned to the girl I'm seeing about us going away next month. She jumped at the chance lol

Oh and my house will become my house on Friday after everything has gone through the solicitors.

Dads unwell again, having major bowel problems which is very worrying. Test results at the end of the month

:fc: your dad is ok buddy

I quite like French!

I did the British depth study for gcse, the A level course is about Russia I think.

Ah Russia, all about from Lenin through to Gorbachev? Doing De-Stalinisation and all that?

Ah Russia, all about from Lenin through to Gorbachev? Doing De-Stalinisation and all that?

No it will be Peter the Great 1682-1725 and his Westernisation reforms.

Edited by Finnaldo

I quite like French!

I did the British depth study for gcse, the A level course is about Russia I think.

Have you already done 1815-65? Repressive Tories, Robert Peel, Corn Laws etc.? Might be getting the name of the topic mixed up.

If you're doing that next year, it's mostly political, on legislation and reform and the likes. Not bad though. Russia and Peter the Great is less focused on politics and more broadly on his whole reign, an interesting course.

However, if I do it next year it's the French Revolution plus a 5,000 word coursework, which I believe is on any area you want. Is recommend the course but it does that some tight timings in exams.

Have you already done 1815-65? Repressive Tories, Robert Peel, Corn Laws etc.? Might be getting the name of the topic mixed up.

If you're doing that next year, it's mostly political, on legislation and reform and the likes. Not bad though. Russia and Peter the Great is less focused on politics and more broadly on his whole reign, an interesting course.

However, if I do it next year it's the French Revolution plus a 5,000 word coursework, which I believe is on any area you want. Is recommend the course but it does that some tight timings in exams.

I'm in year 11 atm, I'm doing WW1 and the League of nations stuff + the British depth study 1945-75. Our coursework was on The civil rights movement - I got 49/50 on that :)

History interests me more than most subjects, you actually learn stuff in it.

I think it is to do with Gorbachev, he's the guy that banged his shoe on the table, isn't he?

Feck knows. In the first year of A Level of History I did Civil Rights in America (fecking boring), Russia and Germany. I failed Civil Rights, got a C or a D in Russia and a D on Germany, I then started A2 and got kicked out and had to re-sit the first year which I didn't attend the lessons as I knew most of it then got kicked out of that. I blame the exam board tbh.

Bloody nazi's are on a power trip atm.

Yeah, it's not like the thread was still there for anyone to find, or anything. 

Guest MattP

Pretty good so far.

My new website is on the verge of being up and running and I've just been contacted by a sports betting website to do a World Cup betting preview and a short write up and tip on all the matches as the tournament progresses.

Pretty good money for what will amount to no more than a day and half's work in all.

Edited by MattP

Doing the CAMRA Mild trail. Went Bulls Head Blaby and Swan and Rushes. Met this guy in there. He was spaced out.

10255726_10151997578317003_7544833955357

I might have seen you actually, saw someone who looked a bit like you on the bus towards Blaby. Could have been someone else though.

Guest MattP

I might have seen you actually, saw someone who looked a bit like you on the bus towards Blaby. Could have been someone else though.

Seeing Ken is like giving an orgasm to a woman.

When you see him, you'll known you've seen him.

:fc: your dad is ok buddy

As Bob Weasel said fingers crossed for your dad mate. Edited by cambridgefox

Had to pick the Mrs up from the station and when we were approaching a roundabout the car coming the other direction lost control and spun around a few times.Luckily it wasn't too busy and to be fair to him managed to get out of the spin well.He then carried on as if nothing had happened.His Mrs looked less than impressed.

Back from Uni so just looking for somesort of part time job now... It's going to be a long summer again but at least we've got a World Cup to watch and I'm going on holiday in between going back.