Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Pleasant day so far. Won a few shilling on the Southend/Burton game. Been out on my bike and now getting ready for the FA cup final. I still don't get bored of football...

Watched the FA cup final in a pub in Leeds due to work. Whenever Steve Bruce came on the screen some drunken Leeds fan starting sing 'he's just a fat alcoholic'. Incredibly ironic as the bloke was about twice Steve Bruce's weight. I would have said something but him and his mates probably would have knocked me out and raped me in a back alley...

Watched the FA cup final in a pub in Leeds due to work. Whenever Steve Bruce came on the screen some drunken Leeds fan starting sing 'he's just a fat alcoholic'. Incredibly ironic as the bloke was about twice Steve Bruce's weight. I would have said something but him and his mates probably would have knocked me out and raped me in a back alley...

Up and outside for about 9am relaxing on the bean bags with a few beers and tunes on. Went out and bought a ridiculous mount of meat and then took about 2 hours to light the bbq. Typical English day in the sun really.

Finished up in this place last night. Never knew it was there until a few weeks ago. I am considering joining. i was told there is a special offer on membership at the end of August.

Regent club

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go. just hope I can wake up at around 4am. Coach at 6.15 taxi 5.30

Finished up in this place last night. Never knew it was there until a few weeks ago. I am considering joining. i was told there is a special offer on membership at the end of August.

Regent club

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go. just hope I can wake up at around 4am. Coach at 6.15 taxi 5.30

Here's a thought Ken, and it's only a thought so please think it through before making any drastic decisions.

But if you need to be up around 4am, would it not be an idea to set an alarm ?

• Like 1

Just had my one and only exam and I've finished uni for good. Got a few more weeks chilling with the housemates before a week in Spain. Come back and have 1 last week here and grad ball before I start my job. Cannot believe how quick the last 3 years have gone.

Started the day with a 21 mile cycle. Brad gate park and beacon hill were both taken in. Hit 38mph down beacon hill. Mown my lawn, done my ironing, watched 21 jump street and lazed in the sun for a bit. May hit the gym shortly