Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just done my economics exam, was fairly easy the essay question being about infrastructure spending and its effects on macroeconomic performance. Judging by twitter a lot of others found it difficult which should hopefully mean low grade boundaries :).

Had a breakthrough with our Labrador pup today - she's finally happy to go for walks! She's been so terrified of cars she refuses to leave the front door and if you force her outside she just freezes up when a car goes past. Today she flew out of the front door and we went on a lovely normal walk like every other dog and owner does. Brilliant.

• Like 3

Not a great start to my day. Cat didn't come home this morning for his food. I arrived at work to a text from Borrajos vet asking to get in touch, he had been hit by a car over night and suffered a head trauma. Probable instant death so atleast he didn't suffer. He was only 18 months old too. Absolutely gutted to be honest. Mine and my wife's first pet in our first home together and now he's gone.

RIP little Oscar

Shame, im not a cat person myself but i couldnt bear the thought of losing my dog.

Rip oscar

Had a breakthrough with our Labrador pup today - she's finally happy to go for walks! She's been so terrified of cars she refuses to leave the front door and if you force her outside she just freezes up when a car goes past. Today she flew out of the front door and we went on a lovely normal walk like every other dog and owner does. Brilliant.

I've had mine since last summer and he is a nightmare on the lead, but I blame that on him not being trained properly (he is 7 and has had two home before). 

• Like 1

Not a great start to my day. Cat didn't come home this morning for his food. I arrived at work to a text from Borrajos vet asking to get in touch, he had been hit by a car over night and suffered a head trauma. Probable instant death so atleast he didn't suffer. He was only 18 months old too. Absolutely gutted to be honest. Mine and my wife's first pet in our first home together and now he's gone.

RIP little Oscar

Poor thing,hope you are ok.

I've had mine since last summer and he is a nightmare on the lead, but I blame that on him not being trained properly (he is 7 and has had two home before).

Ahh yeah bad habits die hard, especially when they're adults. Ours chokes herself no end and gets distracted a lot and crosses your path but I'm just happy she's out and about now, will work on heel next

Had Last exam today and it was hard. Think I did okay, uni is over now

Best case first worst case 2.2, I'll probably get a 2.1 overall

I would say happy days but I have a graduate job to get to :(

Edited by lavrentis

Unless we get a lab puppy gif then I'm not interested :D

My first dog was like that and it was an absolute nightmare, but after we lost him we got another one a few months back (4 years old) and she is perfect. walks brilliantly without the lead which is quite refreshing :) I actually enjoy walking her now.

RIP little Oscar

Sorry to hear that. Never a nice experience when you lose your pet.They really are friends around the house.

I met this girl online she's friend of someone I know on facebook we've been getting long and talking on facebook. Anyway this morning I asked her out and she said yes and we arranged to meet up on saturday, however she's just got back from work this evening and she's sadly hurt her wrist, sadly i think cause of it she's decided to cancel, She said we'd have to do a rain check?... maybe she as broke her wrist and can't make it or maybe she's simply changed her mind.. Dunno

Anyway apart from that been quite a boring day. 

I met this girl online she's friend of someone I know on facebook we've been getting long and talking on facebook. Anyway this morning I asked her out and she said yes and we arranged to meet up on saturday, however she's just got back from work this evening and she's sadly hurt her wrist, sadly i think cause of it she's decided to cancel, She said we'd have to do a rain check?... maybe she as broke her wrist and can't make it or maybe she's simply changed her mind.. Dunno

lol

Your stories are up there with Lamby's. 

Weather has been OK until today when I got caught in a shower on the way back to the hotel. Nipped into a bar called Howards Way. On the TV they had a quiz show called Ejector Seat. Anyone heard of it? It's a bit crap maybe it is just in scotland. There was one the other day on called The Link. Scottish again.

In Ejector Seat contestants sat in seats and if they got a question wrong went backwards until they were tipped out of the seat.

Last night in one bar they had one of the Saw films on. ITV2.

lol 

Bought the local paper today The Buteman crime is on the rise. In the police news section a man was given a on the spot fine for driving into a parked car and a cyclist was knocked off his bike. Also a wooden shed was broken into and a petrol can with fuel to the value of £85 was stolen. Police are appealing for witnesses.

I met this girl online she's friend of someone I know on facebook we've been getting long and talking on facebook. TAnyway this morning I asked her out and she said yes and we arranged to meet up on saturday, however she's just got back from work this evening and she's sadly hurt her wrist, sadly i think cause of it she's decided to cancel, She said we'd have to do a rain check?... maybe she as broke her wrist and can't make it or maybe she's simply changed her mind.. Dunno

Was it her wanking arm?

Doomed from the start. We met with a goodbye kiss. I broke my wrist

• Like 1

It's alright mate, we've all been there! Well, I can't relate to the wrist thing but I can with the cancel thing. 

Syston - sorry to hear about your cat. We were all upset when our cat died.

Leicesterpool lol

Got a promotion yesterday!! Start my new position in 2 weeks. It's only for six months initially but :fc: the guy who is off on the sick doesn't come back :unsure:

Edited by FoxyPV