Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Syston - sorry to hear about your cat. We were all upset when our cat died.

Leicesterpool lol

Got a promotion yesterday!! Start my new position in 2 weeks. It's only for six months initially but :fc: the guy who is off on the sick doesn't come back :unsure:

Nice one Foxy

Good luck with it

Looks like a wet night here on Bute. Might as well stay in the hotel. I have been told there is an Elvis impersonator performing. Sounds exciting. Anyway I still have 12-13 quid credit to spend on food/drink and Ihave to be ready at 6.30 in the morning. Coach leaves at 8.05

Thank goodness the working week is over for me, off to see a mate in Leamington tomorrow via Birmingham. Going to go to some decent bars/pubs in brum Post Office Vaults, Cherry Reds, Brewdog and The Victoria does anyone know of any others in the centre which are worth going to?

Thank goodness the working week is over for me, off to see a mate in Leamington tomorrow via Birmingham. Going to go to some decent bars/pubs in brum Post Office Vaults, Cherry Reds, Brewdog and The Victoria does anyone know of any others in the centre which are worth going to?

There are pubs in the Town Centre? Whenever I go I can't find any

I met this girl online she's friend of someone I know on facebook we've been getting long and talking on facebook. Anyway this morning I asked her out and she said yes and we arranged to meet up on saturday, however she's just got back from work this evening and she's sadly hurt her wrist, sadly i think cause of it she's decided to cancel, She said we'd have to do a rain check?... maybe she as broke her wrist and can't make it or maybe she's simply changed her mind.. Dunno

Anyway apart from that been quite a boring day. 

I can't help but imagine her friends and family in her room, removing the mattress from her bed and arranging the bed slats 'Escape to Victory style' and her looking up and saying 'try and make it a clean break'..........

Not sure if it counts aS centre but there is the one next to the bus station and one on the street next to it which has a reputation for selling decent cask ales. The one next to the bus station has fame for another reason. Something to do with a shotgun. A bit lively I heard.

One or two others around Digworth too. A good/bad choice depending on what you are looking for.

The Elvis impersinater was average. Did mostly slow ones for the old biddies. Did the movements and dressed like him but the singing although it was OK did not sound a great deal like Elvis. But not being a great fan it would have took a lot to impress me.

Sat in my room now with a bottle of Speckled Hen. Hope I wake up in time. Breakfast 6.30. next time I'll log on here will be tomorrow night.

Seeya.

I met this girl online she's friend of someone I know on facebook we've been getting long and talking on facebook. Anyway this morning I asked her out and she said yes and we arranged to meet up on saturday, however she's just got back from work this evening and she's sadly hurt her wrist, sadly i think cause of it she's decided to cancel, She said we'd have to do a rain check?... maybe she as broke her wrist and can't make it or maybe she's simply changed her mind.. Dunno

Commiserations, mate. We've all been there - and those who won't admit it are just covering up.

Does bring to mind the words of an old song, though. I recommend playing it loud: 

I helped build a house today...

3ubejahy.jpg

ybeduged.jpg

7epegu3e.jpg

u2abaqa3.jpg

Lots of fun and under good supervision from people builders. I mostly moved heavy items around.

Obviously, it isn't finished, but the roof, windows and doors should take no time.

Where's the fireplace going?

• Like 2

Anyway apart from that been quite a boring day. 

Just say "Ok, another time then :) " and then leave her to it. If she wants to meet up then she'll try and arrange something, if not then move on!

Now left Scotland. Heading sough through Yorkshire to the change over point.

I was 25p under the limit of £25 of which w.as given to spend in the hote

Never got change though. :)

Back in Leicester about 8

What were you in Scotland for Ken?

Commiserations, mate. We've all been there - and those who won't admit it are just covering up.

Does bring to mind the words of an old song, though. I recommend playing it loud: 

lol a young John Shuttleworth! Cracking debut.

Just bought Levi's. Thought why not, treat myself for my hard work.

never been told how to wash jeans though after I bought them lol maybe these are worth keeping nice

Never use too much washing powder as it can destroy the fibres. Just enough for a wash through is all you need. Don't know if that's true but it's the only bit of advice I've been given in regards to washing clobber so thought I'd pass it on.

Never use too much washing powder as it can destroy the fibres. Just enough for a wash through is all you need. Don't know if that's true but it's the only bit of advice I've been given in regards to washing clobber so thought I'd pass it on.

Cheers Boney.

be my wife ?

Got an end of uni year party.

Already a little tipsy hence my homo eroticism towards Empty.

Gonna be messy

I have 7 days (and two exams) of my third year left :(

I'll be doing a masters next year though so it's not the end yet.