Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thanks for all the well wishes regarding my cat. Definitely miss him around the place. Proper gay thing to say as well!

Leicesterpool you are one of the best posters FT has ever seen. Never fail to make me smile.

Tomorrow is football awards night, won't win anything myself as only just recovered from an injury mid way through the season but I did play more than I thought I would over the season. Will be down the white horse in quorn with the champs league final on in the back room! In need of a beer or ten after this week

Guest Col city fan

Good day...

Finished work till Tuesday, beers tomorrow in town whilst watching the Champs league and procured next seasons tickets. Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal.

Sad to wake up this morning to hear that the crew of the Cheeki Raffiki didn't make it onto the life raft. RIP gentlemen. One of my wife's colleagues is a close family friend of the skipper. As a sailor it is always sad to hear of such tragedies. An great search effort from the US coastguard and navy.

Yeah lav, it's crazy how quick the last three years have gone.

You never really take it seriously when everyone warns you to enjoy it, warns you that it'll go fast... and then SHABAM, you're a graduate.

I mean, I turned 22 yesterday. What the fvck!? lol

Edited by Asha

Just in London at the minute.

Saw Arctic Monkeys in Finsbury Park yesterday. Was right at the front, amazing. Miles Kane top notch as well.

Not the first time I've seen AM but they always put in a good show.

Went out in leamington last night got off with 3 women, one my age who was an absolute stunner and then one like 40 year old and one 54 year old that's a new record for me.

:nigel::pearson:

Went out in leamington last night got off with 3 women, one my age who was an absolute stunner and then one like 40 year old and one 54 year old that's a new record for me.

Brilliant!! My wife is older than me. They are much more appreciative of a good time than younger ladies!

She ain't 54 though!!!

Edited by BaltimoreBlue
  • Like 1

54 is even older than Pearson.

Maybe it was his elder sister? Was she dancing in a pair of large white trainers?

Maybe he'll want to have a word with you about this. Maybe he'll express himself through the medium of his forehead....  :unsure:

Maybe it was his elder sister? Was she dancing in a pair of large white trainers?

Maybe he'll want to have a word with you about this. Maybe he'll express himself through the medium of his forehead.... :unsure:

Hope so, I deserve it.
  • Like 1