Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My day was shit

Went all the way to Brummy to watch the mighty Charlton, lost 3-2, i trod in dog shit, and on the way back it was raining and cold and took me 30mins to walk to the station, then my train was delayed :(

Myself and Stez went to York to watch them play Torquay, it finished 2-1 to the visitors with a controversial last minute winner. I'd forgotten how lovely York is as a city, will need to go for longer next time. Went straight to my sisters for her birthday and got traumatised but other than that, a really nice day (apart from Leicester screwing up as well - thanks for the updates Syston :thumbup: )

Myself and Stez went to York to watch them play Torquay, it finished 2-1 to the visitors with a controversial last minute winner. I'd forgotten how lovely York is as a city, will need to go for longer next time. Went straight to my sisters for her birthday and got traumatised but other than that, a really nice day (apart from Leicester screwing up as well - thanks for the updates Syston :thumbup: )

What's this about Lil Dev lookalike spotting in York? :angry:

Splitting headache. :cry:

Edit: oh, and I've got a craving for a MCFlurry - ice cream always sorts out headaches. So if someone could just deliver one, please..... :smile:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Shouldn't you be lilben?

Doesn't sound right. I had a nickname of little dave when I was younger, and it's an easy username.

Good question,

I've always wondered this.

^^^^^

Haha you love the Lil Dev © tag.

Did Chris show you the pic then?

He did, it was an awful shout.

Pretty special in the end. My youngest got offered the dream opportunity I mentioned last week, equal partnership in a limited company which came about from working with his now partner for a number of months. It will mean lots of hard work but the potential's there and however it all turns out I'm sure the experience will be absolutely invaluable. I'm well proud of him. Celebrations are planned for tomorrow.