Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not long back from charity match with most of my family. I was only one cheering for morgans team (even though I can't stand the bloke) ears are ringing from all the screaming kids but was great to see muzzy and pires boss the midfield sign them up nige as they both still have it lol. Beauty of a goal by pires too lobbed david james. Now just waiting for my takeaway to be delivered a good day

Round the parents/grandma's. Ate tonnes of lasagne and apple crumble. Now going to thrash them at Scrabble.

huge week in my life coming up

I usually beat them both at scrabble. Mum managed to get her 7 tiles out twice in a match and nana was beating me at one point too. Then nana 'accidentally' knocked the board off the poof lol

I think mum was gutted as she loves to brag about her scores when she wins.

its about as entertaining as my days got.

unless you include having a fag out the back with the lodger when one of my drug dealing neighbours customers asked me what my, 'filbert way, home of lcfc' read.

He thought it said, 'fat birds way'

Welcome to Coalville.

I usually beat them both at scrabble. Mum managed to get her 7 tiles out twice in a match and nana was beating me at one point too. Then nana 'accidentally' knocked the board off the poof lol

unless you include having a fag out the back with the lodger when one of my drug dealing neighbours customers asked me what my, 'filbert way, home of lcfc' read.

Welcome to Coalville.

Welcome to Coalville.

lol

Whats Whitwick like?

Yeah he did from one of no direction lol to be honest he didn't really have much to do saved a good one on one too can't remember if it was from phil nevelle or robbie fowler who has put on loads of weight. Wasn't too far behind James Corden and I am not exaggerating.

Must be Robbie Fowler as I'm sure Phil Neville is still in quite good shape, as he's a coach at Man Utd.

Nothing to be mocked about learning to play an instrument, whatever it is.

I wish I'd have stuck it out more when I was playing. I get frustrated learning new things, if I'm not naturally apt at something I tend to give up immediately. I hate not being very good at something, I'm the same with languages, art, you name it.

Nothing to be mocked about learning to play an instrument, whatever it is.

I wish I'd have stuck it out more when I was playing. I get frustrated learning new things, if I'm not naturally apt at something I tend to give up immediately. I hate not being very good at something, I'm the same with languages, art, you name it.

ha-gaaaaay-o.gif

Weird day. Went to the hospital to have something checked. Had to have a blood test, which is bloody typical as I hate seeing blood, and am even worse at needles. Ended up in that horrible pre-faint state, vision was blurred and hearing was muffled, never ended up bloody fainting either which mean I was stuck like that for five minutes, never happened to me before and it was bloody horrible. Then I went out for dinner at the Man in Arms in Bitteswell. Had the Henry VIII steak which was about double the size I imagined, just about managed it though.

Edited by Finnaldo

The 1kg burger or whatever is the only one worth doing.

Be disappointed in UB if he can't smash the 1kg burger from Local Hero.

Edit: my phone is a cvnt.

Had the burger, didn't complete it and I'm more embarrassed about that than my weekends antics. I was one breaded chicken breast away but to be fair I also dropped a piece of bacon on the floor so my attempt was in vain from that moment.

Weird day. Went to the hospital to have something checked. Had to have a blood test, which is bloody typical as I hate seeing blood, and am even worse at needles. Ended up in that horrible pre-faint state, vision was blurred and hearing was muffled, never ended up bloody fainting either which mean I was stuck like that for five minutes, never happened to me before and it was bloody horrible. Then I went out for dinner at the Man in Arms in Bitteswell. Had the Henry VIII steak which was about double the size I imagined, just about managed it though.

Full of blood I'd imagine?