Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Replacement phone ordered, car booked in for a window replacement after some mug smashed it. Only a £75 excess to pay and it won't affect no claims, better than the £230 that autoglass wanted in the first place.

Anyone seen any issues with insurance premiums going up after a glass claim?

No. Didn't affect me

Guest MattP

Cost me £8 to go first class from Varna to Sofia (8 hour journey) a couple of years go!!

Obviously cant compare that to Britain but our train prices are a ****ing joke!

What's the first class lounge like at Varna? lol

I think for Britain it's pretty good value, a bit more for the same sort of distance in Germany and first class there is shite.

got drunk on monday and just discovered i bought this bad boy at about half 3 in the morning on the way home. sensational decision. 

1992-94-leicester-third-shirt-1856-1.jpg

A night out in Liverpool? Sounds all too familiar, one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. Oh good times. 

What's the first class lounge like at Varna? lol

I think for Britain it's pretty good value, a bit more for the same sort of distance in Germany and first class there is shite.

Same as standard class apart from goats aren't allowed. 

A night out in Liverpool? Sounds all too familiar, one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. Oh good times. 

every week

I take it that's the equivalent of a Maryland chicken down here. Vile vile fast food takeaways.

nah it's more decent than that, not exactly michelin star but lovely drunk scran. 

got drunk on monday and just discovered i bought this bad boy at about half 3 in the morning on the way home. sensational decision.

1992-94-leicester-third-shirt-1856-1.jpg

Excellent choice. How much? I bought the blue one for £4 several years back (2007), best decision I've made in a long while. I think it might be made of sandpaper though.

Guest MattP

Less than an hour into my shift and already been threatened with:

"I'll **** you up" and "you're a cvnt mate, i'll knock you the fvck out"

Oh the joy.

Your own fault mate, I wouldn't be a lollipop man in this day and age.

Less than an hour into my shift and already been threatened with:

"I'll **** you up" and "you're a cvnt mate, i'll knock you the fvck out"

Oh the joy.

I assume you have the temerity to try to uphold the law in the sphere of parking infringement.  If you work for the council or their agent well done.  If you are an independent wheel clamper you deserve everything and more!!

Excellent choice. How much? I bought the blue one for £4 several years back (2007), best decision I've made in a long while. I think it might be made of sandpaper though.

20 quid it was. Just waiting for it to arrive now so I can wear it every day when I'm interrailing round Europe. :knockyhat: