Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got burgled last night when I was out, luckily it was only my outhouses, but they still got some good stuff, £70 worth of spirits, my signed city and England shirts and my lawn mower the *****!!

Lowlifes mate. Hope you get it all sorted; hope the Police can help you.

Shit. Dad's cancers back in the bowl and liver and because that's not enough, the lung. They think months as opposed to years.

Sorry to hear that mate. How old is your dad?

Shit. Dad's cancers back in the bowl and liver and because that's not enough, the lung. They think months as opposed to years.

I'm sorry to hear that, it sounds awful so best wishes to all of you.

Sorry to hear that. Awful new for your Dad and your family. {{hugs}}

Not quite Unabomber, but got off with a woman in at least her mid 30s last night on Brauny Gate. I'm 20.

Excellent work, that is going to be my aim age next time out seeing as I jumped from like 20 right to the other end of the spectrum.

• Like 1

Not quite Unabomber, but got off with a woman in at least her mid 30s last night on Brauny Gate. I'm 20.

Excellent work, that is going to be my aim age next time out seeing as I jumped from like 20 right to the other end of the spectrum.

Lets have a Friday night down Braunstone Gate one week milf hunting. I'll have to wingman the pair of you though as I doubt my bird would be to happy.

• Like 1

Lets have a Friday night down Braunstone Gate one week milf hunting. I'll have to wingman the pair of you though as I doubt my bird would be to happy.

Yeah that would be frightening, although you'd end up getting involved with a couple of milf stunners bf9ee31c-55eb-4f5c-8818-7f50294e8dd7_zps

I made a run for our new Guinea pigs today 6yta8anu.jpg

At first I was like...wtf is there a tiny minuscule garden chair in the run for? Some sort of desk and chair arrangement for a cheap and handy family guinea pig secretary

type situation...then I saw the second picture.  :unsure: Time I stopped drinking this evening.

• Like 2

At first I was like...wtf is there a tiny minuscule garden chair in the run for? Some sort of desk and chair arrangement for a cheap and handy family guinea pig secretary

type situation...then I saw the second picture. :unsure: Time I stopped drinking this evening.

Haha. Don't stop drinking. :)