Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not seen Lamby about in a while, maybe he dropped his trousers and landed himself a sensitive slut.

Or maybe he fell in a canal and couldn't get out so he just lives there now

Target the fatties, more grateful and put out more easier.

Years ago when on a dry spell I pulled a complete sewer rat based on the above theory as I thought she would give it everything in the sack. I couldn't have been more wrong...

Probably one of the best lessons I've learnt.

As mentioned before, aim for the stunners or, my personal preference back in the single days, go for the solid 8 of out 10s. Still good looking but not as likely to be up their own arse.

As mentioned before, aim for the stunners or, my personal preference back in the single days, go for the solid 8 of out 10s. Still good looking but not as likely to be up their own arse.

Me and my mates always talk about this. You can tell sometimes, as well. Not that I always go for the well good looking ones, I'm usually happy with the reserved type although they never seem to be as innocent as you first think.

Edited by Fox92

Lets have a Friday night down Braunstone Gate one week milf hunting. I'll have to wingman the pair of you though as I doubt my bird would be to happy.

lol lol sounds good. 

Sorry to hear that Stu, all the best.

Edited by RonnieTodger

Pretty good. First day back at home after finishing uni yesterday.

Can't believe that it's five years since I got my AS results, which were D,E,U. I remember being a regular poster on here back then and admitted that I never studied, never took notes, missed lectures etc, and had to repeat the year.

Uni results are next month but I should be on for a 2:1. Chuffed to bits.

• Like 1

Can't believe that it's five years since I got my AS results, which were D,E,U. I remember being a regular poster on here back then and admitted that I never studied, never took notes, missed lectures etc, and had to repeat the year.

Congrats mate, you after a job ?

How did you manage to get into Uni with that?

Just come off a long train ride. Seat reservations not working, train delayed by 20 mins, hot sweaty smelly train. Seriously considering first class next time and I aint even rich

When I was home 3 weeks ago, the train from London to Leicester was £4 extra for first class. Very worth it.