Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I actually shat myself in the car today.

Was driving back from my folks in Leicester back to my gaff in Northants and had a bit of a stomach ache. I thought it was a bit of trapped wind and tried to release a bit of pressure but the result was a full on shart.

Luckily I was already on the A14 so I only had to sit in my own faeces for about 10 mins. Luckier still, my wife and the bambino were at her mum's so I was able to dispose of the evidence easily.

I totally understand. This seems like most of my life these days.

Nodddd off on the sofa. Woke up thanks to the smoke alarm as the pan of frozen chicken I had on the boil had boiled dry and filled the flat with smoke.

I stink and have now got a raging headache but at least I'm still alive.

The biggest downside is I've now got the windows open and once again - thanks to the bugs - the gaff now resembles a nature reserve/zoo.

• Like 1

How did you manage to get into Uni with that?

Ah, well I didn't. I had to retake Year 12, during which I improved on those quite a bit and then consolidated second year to book my place.

In a way my point was 'Fvck, I used to be such a layabout and now I have a degree'.

lol lol if only I could :(

Was just wondering whether you're looking at staying in lesta or moving

Ace, when you blow up big time I still wanna be your right hand man ;)

They accept anyone nowadays. Most degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Got a Spanish exam tomorrow then that's exams done for the year. Back monday for four weeks of the most pointless shite ever at school.

Que tengas mucha suerte mañana y un buen descanso desde el lunes, pero no ronques demasiado en las aulas!  :thumbup:

Vaya con Dios!