Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Can you start a thread chronicling your rise and fall on Tinder

I'm half tempted Samuel but I don't like you taking the moral highground now you're shacked up with a ball and chain, it feels wrong.

I met up with one the other week (JUDGE ME) after sleeping in my own vomit, lovely she wa - little blonde Manc. I think I was still brain crying from the gin the night before but from what I remember it went a-okay and naturally my pure charisma shone through. She's still talking to me so I take it as a positive.

No doubt there'll be stories about my quivering member anytime soon, don't worry. It's a great app for someone like me who's devilishly gorgeous and chiselled but gets flushed when the word vagina is brought up in conversation, cuts out the middle man.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

Not growing up in Leicester is Braunstone considered te rough part

It's a council estate so it has a reputation. Depending on where you live any of Braunstone, Beaumont Leys, Saffron, etc, is "the rough part." Everyone has different prejudices about different estates.

Braunstone Town is alright.

It's a council estate so it has a reputation. Depending on where you live any of Braunstone, Beaumont Leys, Saffron, etc, is "the rough part." Everyone has different prejudices about different estates.

Aye, the estate is vile. Braunstone Town is fine and has some nice areas.

Edited by RonnieTodger

Okay cheers lol

Just wondered as i'd heard some stuff about Braunstone before and I see it everyday going on Hinckley Road

Just sitting in Subway and this scummy family walks in. The mother goes to order food, the two kids (probably about 10 and 6) just pinch. They get five packets of quavers and two full bottles of Dr Pepper and hide them on their chair. Mother comes back having [legally] paid, the kid goes "eh mum look I got five packets" in which she replies "I know, yes, well done" and crams them in her handbag.

Wtf is tinder? And how do I join? lol

Download the app. "Like" birds, talk to them.

Crap day. Picked up by my workmate at 630. He informs me he's not at work today (found out last night he had to stay at home for one reason or other) and had been trying to get hold of me to get my tools on my van last night but to no avail. (He'd been ringing my work phone which hasn't been on since Friday lol)

I was up at 4am shattered so wanted to get my head down on the way here (the welsh border really) I've had to drive here, started putting pipe in, had to turn my van upside down to find some fittings, had almost run out of solder when my pipe slice stopped working so I slung it in hedge in a mardy thinking I'd got another slice in my tool bag. I haven't. lol lol

So I've emptied the van, done my stock take (which as you can now imagine took me all of 5mins as I've got **** all on board) and have fitted some waste pipe.

Now waiting to go home- 56 mins and counting.

Good job we're on top of the job really. My motivation has hit rock bottom since other stuff has become more important.

Oh and its raining.

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 1