Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Awkward moment in Sainsbury's earlier. As I'm walking up to my self service till, the tubby 50 year old bloke at the next till starts having a mardy and tips up and empties 3 bags of shopping he's just bagged up all over the oche. I bag up slowly so I can try and listen to his mumbling.

It turns out the till had said something to him when he'd finished and he just lost it, after also being constantly interrupted during packing. In all my time going to Sainsbury's this is the worst public order offence I've witnessed in the store.

He might be homeless / mental / disabled / ex serviceman / etc...

*delete as appropriate.

Awkward moment in Sainsbury's earlier. As I'm walking up to my self service till, the tubby 50 year old bloke at the next till starts having a mardy and tips up and empties 3 bags of shopping he's just bagged up all over the oche. I bag up slowly so I can try and listen to his mumbling.

It turns out the till had said something to him when he'd finished and he just lost it, after also being constantly interrupted during packing. In all my time going to Sainsbury's this is the worst public order offence I've witnessed in the store.

Peggy from The Archers had a hissy fit like that in a supermarket checkout last week.That bloke wasn't even original.If you had listened to the Archers and seen him it would have been great to have said" Alright Peggy,calm down"

lol strangest night.

Go out for a meal with Greek mate and his friends, turns out one was some famous guy in Greece and his gf is quite famous so we go back to the weirdest place , a club playing Greek music and full out 10/10 girls holy shit. Strangest music and this guy was singing over the top. He takes us to VIP section and we get free champers and he calls over the American girl to talk to me. Never felt so lost lol

My girlfriend's water's broke last night. Went straight to the royal, made sure baby was ok and stuff and got sent home. Got told to come in when contractions start and progress to about 1 every 1-3 minutes.

Woke up this morning and they've already started. There happening every 10 minutes so won't be long until we're back in hospital.

Wish me luck guys. :fc:

Edited by buzzer_b
  • Like 1

My girlfriend's water's broke last night. Went straight to the royal, made sure baby was ok and stuff and got sent home. Got told to come in when contractions start and progress to about 1 every 1-3 minutes.

Woke up this morning and they've already started. There happening every 10 minutes so won't be long until we're back in hospital.

Good luck Buzzer B. Hope everything goes to plan. Just tell the other half to push and stop moaning youve got a game to watch tonight :thumbup:

My life's looking more positive & my life long ambitions are turning into reality. Acting roles are coming up, passed one rehearsal for one acting part already & another acting role coming up next month, this time an audition for a well known theatre company.

• Like 1

My life's looking more positive & my life long ambitions are turning into reality. Acting roles are coming up, passed one rehearsal for one acting part already & another acting role coming up next month, this time an audition for a well known theatre company.

Good luck.

Just noticed your avatar pic looks alot like the photo above your post but with a clean shave and a non broken nose.

it's difficult.An old friend is an actor,started with Radio 4 plays( still does them) Alan Partridge( builder) and main thing is kids tv Young Dracula ( reinfold) I think he is called and many bit parts Broadchurch,Rock and Chips( gym teacher) love him to get a really juicy role although 3 or 4 series of YD isn't bad work.

Down side supporting Leeds must lose him work.

Edited by cambridgefox

it's difficult.An old friend is an actor,started with Radio 4 plays( still does them) Alan Partridge( builder) and main thing is kids tv Young Dracula ( reinfold) I think he is called and many bit parts Broadchurch,Rock and Chips( gym teacher) love him to get a really juicy role although 3 or 4 series of YD isn't bad work.

Down side supporting Leeds must lose him work.

John?

Not bad, I am going to Amsterdam for a 'team week' on Sat. Not looking forward to it. But a free trip to Amsterdam isn't bad. They've scheduled a group Yoga session though. And if you've read my messages, you'll know I am 18 stone and not built for that.

However, today has been good. I had good calls with a group in Belgium we are doing mobile banking in Rwanda with. And then I got to drink lots of red wine this afternoon.

I'm looking forward to the game tonight. 

Good luck mate. If that's not a good omen for tonights match I don't know what is.

Good luck matey!!!!

Well what an experience that was! Absolutely wonderful! Can't describe how I'm feeling right now.

The missis is fine and so is my beautiful new born baby daughter. :)

Should be home in time for the England game. Hoping my day turns even better with a win tonight.

Ohhh and I might even have a few bevvies tonight too!

:cheers:

Congrats! Best experience ever.

Well what an experience that was! Absolutely wonderful! Can't describe how I'm feeling right now.

The missis is fine and so is my beautiful new born baby daughter. :)

Should be home in time for the England game. Hoping my day turns even better with a win tonight.

Ohhh and I might even have a few bevvies tonight too!

:cheers:

congrats to you and especially your girlfriend.

He might be homeless / mental / disabled / ex serviceman / etc...

*delete as appropriate.

He looked quite well off, had some smart clothes on like posh folk on Emmerdale wear.

Peggy from The Archers had a hissy fit like that in a supermarket checkout last week.That bloke wasn't even original.If you had listened to the Archers and seen him it would have been great to have said" Alright Peggy,calm down"

I wonder if he'd heard that show or if it's a normal common occurence. I wouldn't rule out the former and social engineering in action. Weird it happened in the same week. Or perhaps he didn't listen to the show but the invisible radio waves went through his brain on the way to his neighbours radio and subconsciously triggered the Sainsbury episode.