Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well what an experience that was! Absolutely wonderful! Can't describe how I'm feeling right now.

The missis is fine and so is my beautiful new born baby daughter. :)

Should be home in time for the England game. Hoping my day turns even better with a win tonight.

Ohhh and I might even have a few bevvies tonight too!

:cheers:

brilliant, congratulations to you and your new family. :chant:

Well what an experience that was! Absolutely wonderful! Can't describe how I'm feeling right now.

The missis is fine and so is my beautiful new born baby daughter. :)

Should be home in time for the England game. Hoping my day turns even better with a win tonight.

Ohhh and I might even have a few bevvies tonight too!

:cheers:

You lucky bollocks! Ha! For that I might support the English tonight, as knowing that you have that to add today's memories would make twice as happy for you! Congrats!

Well my daughter is absolutely fine but my partner is staying in hospital over night because her temperature is quite high so fingers crossed she's ok.

Managed to watch the England game on the iPhone whilst at the hospital. What a disappointing game that was.

It's been death by spreadsheet in the new job.

msFoxy has booked a house on a new development so we'll be moving in a year. Have to put down roots until StepFoxy3 gets out of jail and FoxyJr finishes school.

I ****ing hate NI.

Never seen so many people oWutside pubs. Finished up in the Kings but that was packed too.

Went across to The Pub and that was a bit better later on. Come out and heard somebody shouting 'Any more tickets' Don't know if he was selling or buying but I am sure you could get a ticket for tonight from some willing entrepreneur..