Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Spent 6 hours yesterday trying to dig out a tree stump in preparation for fence fitters coming tomorrow, about 2 ft across at the thickest part. Been at it 2 more hours this morning and the damn thing isn't shifting. I have zero energy and a blunted axe and now a short temper.

In Amsterdam. After a 4.5 drive, 10 hr 40 mins + delays flight and forever at the baggage lottery I got to the hotel at 11:50 but the room won't be ready until 14:00. What a load of BS.

Go to Museum Square for their game tomorrow! Unreal atmosphere.

• Like 1

That's not far from the office. We've all been invited out to watch the game. Hopefully we will be going there.

There will be thousands of people there though so it depends what you want. Great atmosphere but you won't have a great view I wouldn't have thought.

At to come into the caravan site pub for internet, strange quite a posh site I'm on which doesn't have wifi within the caravan's. for the prices they charge here you would have thought they had. Bought an o2 dongle but it's bloody shit. 

Anyway great weather here again.

At to come into the caravan site pub for internet, strange quite a posh site I'm on which doesn't have wifi within the caravan's. for the prices they charge here you would have thought they had. Bought an o2 dongle but it's bloody shit. 

Anyway great weather here again.

I totally understand what you mean.

Where are you Leicesterpool?

Well I have been in your fine city this weekend for Kasabian but arrived Friday for a warm up.

Stayed near Glen Rise Oadby area,seemed my sort of place ( no riff raff)went into town and walked into the 1st pub we saw from the bus.Spit and sawdust and some right dodgy sorts,but managed to get a few of the local blokes talking and they were then buying us drinks,we returned the gesture.Think it was The Royal Standard.fooking cheap.Yesterday saw many pubs and had brekkie at walkers after some women who works there told us to pop in when we were drinking the night before.Good recommendation,but how I found it,I was p!ssed and we had to ask them 4 times .

Lansdowne pre gig.Enjoyed that one.Better clientele! anyone from here in there?

Gig good,slap in the middle just infront of the camera boxes,so quite near the front.Some nice people there and some right cvnts.Walked to Oadby until I saw the Kebab shop and got a taxi go Glen Rise as we were fooked.

• Like 1

All home and settled now. It's good to get then home. The first night she wouldn't settle and I about pulled my hair out, probably got about a couple of hours kip.

Day 2 and she slept very well last night. She never woke up, only for her feeds so me and the missis got a decent sleep.

This is probably the happiest I have ever been. The feeling of becoming a first time Dad is amazing. :)

• Like 1