Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

day off today preparing to be a best man at a wedding tomorrow. my printer will not print my speech so i've had to send it to the mrs to print at work. house work all done just need a trip to the shops now. even managed to upgrade my scottish power account and get £20pm off our bills. real life is so brilliant

day off today preparing to be a best man at a wedding tomorrow. my printer will not print my speech so i've had to send it to the mrs to print at work. house work all done just need a trip to the shops now. even managed to upgrade my scottish power account and get £20pm off our bills. real life is so brilliant

You are a good boy.Most of that sounds like me!

The wife is being made redundant in August as I have said before.just been offered a job on more money and a nice settlement( 2 1/2 years wages after tax) she had been there 20 years.Down side further to travel and a pig of a journey from what she used to have,but hey,she had it good for a long time and works hard.Just the kids moan when we aren't about as much as others,but they also said they prefer skiing and summer holidays!

Good luck mate.

Did a best man speech at my brother's wedding not so long ago. Unbelievably nervous leading up to it. Must have read my speech 100 times or more. But once you get that first sentence/quip out of the way, it's a breeze. The thought of talking in front of 500(ish) people scared the living daylights out of me - gotta ride with it though!

Just make sure you enjoy the moment too! :thumbup:

This place is more of basket case every day. Panic on the streets of Sofia after some ill-timed rumours about a poissble collapse of a bank by a member of the shitbag ruling party. Probably connected to forthcoming elections.

Still I went for a walk to a medieval church along a river called 'Dracula' today. The Balkans - beautiful but completely fvcked up.

• Like 1

Shouldn't have mentioned the last bit!

I like how on closer inspection after you'd decapitated it you then came to the realisation it was already dead before.

How did you know?!

I flipped it over and it was as flat as a pancake with its guts hanging out!

I take no joy in the killing of animals but when a poisonous snake is near to where my 17 month old son is, then it's got to go. Short story - anyone likely to be offended , stop reading now!

So Jacob and I are going for a walk along the gravel driveway near our house... I suddenly stop and see a copperhead snake right in the path of where Jacob was about to walk. I of course grabbed Jacob and the snake just froze there. Not moving I ran ( wobbled) back to the house to grab a spade, gave Jacob to my wife and took off after this snake. It was still there. ' I can be my wife's hero! I can protect my son' I thought. Two quick strikes and it's head was off. Felt quite proud of myself that I could deal with a poisonous snake!

On closer inspection I had protected my family from A snake that was already dead- it had been run over by a car. So maybe I'm not a hero after all. But it sure felt good being one for those ten second it took for reality to dawn on me.

Should of added that the most embarrassing part of all this is that my wife witnessed the whole thing. I was right there in Stealth ninja attack mode, proper gritted teeth and everything.

The absolute worst of it all was upon realizing herself it was already dead before being decapitated, she turned to me and said " don't worry. You're still my hero".

Anything but that.

Should of added that the most embarrassing part of all this is that my wife witnessed the whole thing. I was right there in Stealth ninja attack mode, proper gritted teeth and everything.

The absolute worst of it all was upon realizing herself it was already dead before being decapitated, she turned to me and said " don't worry. You're still my hero".

Anything but that.

That will be a family story" can you remember that time when........"They can still bite due to reflexes up to 2 hours after being beheaded so you could still save this story if it had been run over in that time frame.

This place is more of basket case every day. Panic on the streets of Sofia after some ill-timed rumours about a poissble collapse of a bank by a member of the shitbag ruling party. Probably connected to forthcoming elections.

Still I went for a walk to a medieval church along a river called 'Dracula' today. The Balkans - beautiful but completely fvcked up.

We need more of this, Bovril....hints of the taste of life in interesting places that I'll probably never go... :(

Lambo I thought you worked in that swingers club? What happened? You didn't get the boy out again did you?

It's not a swingers club, it's a private hire nightclub/theatre/cinema venue. I'm still there but on the lookout for something that gives me a bit more money.

You know it ;)

Yeah I've just booked krakow, arrive tomorrow. It's got brilliant reviews from everyone so I thought why not. Regarding Auschwitz, I know what you mean, unfortunately it's just part and parcel of any famous tourist attraction now. I just hope it's better than Anne Frank's house, which I found very modernised and so I didn't really feel like I was in her house.

I don't know anything about the salt mine, what's that like? Where would you recommend travelling from krakow? I've heard about how great Budapest is but I really want to get to Italy soon.

I can tell by the winks that neither of you scored.

I thought I'd ripped my dick off today. I was at work and caught it on a hook that twisted sideways. It went straight through my shorts and left a pretty nasty scratch. It was quite embarrassing as well since a female colleague came over to ask what was wrong. I ran to the toilet with thoughts of reconstructive surgery going through my mind but it wasn't nearly that bad. Saturday's are casual but I don't think I'll be wearing shorts in future!

Oh dear,the wife was shopping for the day yesterday and I thought I would clear up the garage and go to the tip.For some unknown reason I took a Delonghi toaster that was earmarked for her mate ,because my mrs decides the red one doesn't go with the wallpaper and we now have a black one.what a waste of money,I didn't know they were that expensive.

Right after an ear bashing from the mrs the kids mentioning the words toaster and tip every 5 minutes,my mother popping in saying why would you take a perfectly good toaster to the tip.well I don't know why.

This morning I claw myself to the tip for opening time ,hoping as I put it in the electricals small bin it might still be there.it wasn't .spoke to the rude cvnt who was less than helpful yesterday and worse today.He just said gone and smirked.i said where and he said in the skip.After questioning him why I didn't just put it in the skip yesterday instead of the electrics bin,I told him probably in my frustration that he had probably put it on e bay himself and his attitude was shite.Had to walk away as I was ready to flip and although he was a cvnt,I was probably being a bigger one.

Got back mrs said oh well .what! Then we made love.i might have lied about that last bit!