Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol 

Why are people at the tips always miserable cvnts?!

Not just here then.My mum had a heavy piece of furniture that someone had helped her get in the car.On arriving she asked one of the blokes who was smashing some wardrobe up that had on his jacket" here to help" if he could give her a hand as it's heavy and she has a bad back.his reply" I can't do bloody everything" mum took the thing to pieces dropping bits as she got to the tip.He then comes along after she had finished and said she had to clear up!She told hin to fook off you cvnt.no.she said does he actually do anything and drove off.

lol

Why are people at the tips always miserable cvnts?!

I suppose if you saw the amount of shite that people dispose of, that the majority of will be heading for landfill, and the way that people carry on at the tip you'd be pissed and depressed. I usually find the guys at the tip I occasional have to visit quite helpful, but I suspect there's some soul-destroyed fellas out there who luckily miss my infrequent drop offs for whatever reason.

I always seem to visit when should bellend with a boot full of plaster, spilling it everywhere, or some dick is parked across two bays, is taking forever to drop off their items like it's their day out to meet the working class, or is doing something else annoying.

Edited by sphericalfox

Well yesterday me, wife and kids went to the Outlet village and i had a proud (and slightly ashamed) moment. Me and my 7 year old daughter went into the GAME outlet where on the screen had a game of FIFA world cup brazil on. Somebody had left the game with it at halftime between Brazil and Argentina with Brazil winning 2-0. My daughter wanted to play on it. (I must add that she has NEVER played a football game). Me being the nice daddy said you be Brazil then and i will try and come back from 2-0 down and win.

Now ive been a gamer all my life (im late 20's) and have always been used to beating mates at various games. but could i score past my 7 yr old daughter....no.

I told her what pass and shoot were and she ended up passing all over the park. Could i get the ball off her.....no

Then in the 70th minute shes running down the wing (i hadnt told her the run button so she was actually walking) She cuts inside, walks into the box and passes it to Fred who hits it first time and SCORES. (if you saw Sanchez goal against Brazil in the Brazil vs Chile game it was identical to that)

Theres me laughing my head off cause i literally managed one shot in the whole second half as i just couldnt get the ball off her. A small part of me is thinking omg ive lost to a 7 yr old girl who has never played FIFA. But then i think WOW clearly she has gained the gaming genes from her Daddy.

Couldnt be more proud of her lol

(now im ready for the onslaught of abuse) :thumbup:

Well that was grim, seeing someone overdose and have a heart attack in the toilets at work, shook me up no end.

Sounds like a shocking encounter with mortality and powerlessness. Grim indeed. Hope it's feeling a bit less immediate by now.

Well yesterday me, wife and kids went to the Outlet village and i had a proud (and slightly ashamed) moment. Me and my 7 year old daughter went into the GAME outlet where on the screen had a game of FIFA world cup brazil on. Somebody had left the game with it at halftime between Brazil and Argentina with Brazil winning 2-0. My daughter wanted to play on it. (I must add that she has NEVER played a football game). Me being the nice daddy said you be Brazil then and i will try and come back from 2-0 down and win.

Now ive been a gamer all my life (im late 20's) and have always been used to beating mates at various games. but could i score past my 7 yr old daughter....no.

I told her what pass and shoot were and she ended up passing all over the park. Could i get the ball off her.....no

Then in the 70th minute shes running down the wing (i hadnt told her the run button so she was actually walking) She cuts inside, walks into the box and passes it to Fred who hits it first time and SCORES. (if you saw Sanchez goal against Brazil in the Brazil vs Chile game it was identical to that)

Theres me laughing my head off cause i literally managed one shot in the whole second half as i just couldnt get the ball off her. A small part of me is thinking omg ive lost to a 7 yr old girl who has never played FIFA. But then i think WOW clearly she has gained the gaming genes from her Daddy.

You'd better get used to it, mate. This is just the start as kids have an extraordinary instinct for understanding technology about 10 times faster than adults. Within 2 years, she'll have hacked into all your accounts, reset all the passwords and reprogrammed all your gadgets to suit her personal and social needs - guaranteed!  :yesyes:

Just keep telling everyone that you 'let her win'.

Just keep telling everyone that you 'let her win'.

I cant bring myself to say this as i genuinely tried to beat her and couldnt. I would rather take the flak cause she is loving telling the story to everyone she meets. I will be having a rematch lol

• Like 1

I used to find it far harder to score against one of my mates who doesn't play FIFA than against a lot of people on xbox live.

He's a mare to fight on stuff like Soul Calibur, too.

It's largely because he's erratic and doesn't really do anything particularly predictable or readable and just mashes the buttons when he's confused.

shamefull lol

my kids never beat me :)

Wedding went OK. Think i did OK as a stand in father of the bride. They gave me a prezzie for doing it. Took this on my phone but it is hard to take a picture of a tankard with engraving on. Especially at 3am.

10426623_10152107751867003_6515500801098

It reads[ Ken Thanks for acting as father of the Bride Graham and Jane 28th June 2014

Could be playing 5-a-side on this 3G pitch on Sunday whilst in Belgium if everything goes to plan. Bearing in mind I've not played in about 3/4 years, I'm gonna be just like Andy Reid.

iedereen-kan-voortaan-voetballen-op-stay

Edited by Lamby

Could be playing 5-a-side on this 3G pitch on Sunday whilst in Belgium if everything goes to plan. Bearing in mind I've not played in about 3/4 years, I'm gonna be just like Andy Reid.

iedereen-kan-voortaan-voetballen-op-stay

Good to play on that.Just had a look at STVV and they are called the canaries,it also looks like the corner of Norwich's ground near the away fans also the canaries.probably the worst link ever,but I'm making it!

Wedding went OK. Think i did OK as a stand in father of the bride. They gave me a prezzie for doing it. Took this on my phone but it is hard to take a picture of a tankard with engraving on. Especially at 3am.

Glad it went well. I've been invited to a wedding back in the homeland this summer.... only problem is it's first day of the season. Dilemmas...

Seeing as i wont be on Foxestalk tomorrow i will be celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary with the wife at the Spa. Cant wait to just chill out all day.

Also today my son is 6 months old. How time flies.

Oh and congratulations Poster I Know Only As 'Wobbly Buttocks Guy'!

Handed my notice in today at my current place, been here for 12 years and only being 30 its been a massive part of my life. But time for a change and decided to go in a bit of a direction career wise but only time will tell if it pays off.